About Look Keo 2 Max Pedal Carbon
This is a pair of LOOK Keo 2 Max Carbon Clipless Pedals. For a more efficient and more comfortable pedal stroke, the Kéo 2 MAX has a cleat contact surface area 12% larger than the Kéo Carbon. To further improve the transfer of power and to longevity of the pedal, this surface area is made of stainless steel molded directly into the pedal body.
At a mere 122 grams (in Carbon Version, 130g in Composite), the Kéo 2 MAX is one of the lightest pedals in its category. This has been achieved through the use of a carbon injection process allowing for weight reduction and improved durability.
- RELIABILITY: Particular attention was focused on reliability and provided through features such as: a carbon injected pedal body, a stainless steel cleat contact area, an oversized axle with dual seals, making this a pedal built to last. The Kéo 2 MAX pedals maintain a low cleat contact height even with the use of a steel oversize axle. The pedal is built with two miniature ball bearings (12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters) and a needle roller bearing. LOOK axles are only approved once they have survived a million cycles at 100 revolutions per minute with a 90kg (198lbs) load at the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test largely surpasses current standards (reference NF EN 14781). Dual seals increase bearing longevity.
- ADJUSTABLE Q-FACTOR: Thanks to 14mm of threads on the new LOOK axle, the Q-factor may be extended by 2mm with the use of specific washers available separately. Use of these specific washers results in a Q-factor of 55mm versus the original 53mm.
- Injected carbon pedal body
- Larger cleat support surface
- Built to last
- New 12% larger cleat platform area—superior power transmission from your foot to the pedal.
- Stainless steel platform also creates a more stable area for the cleat apply power.
- Injected carbon fiber body, three bearings—double sealed oversized steel axle.
USE: ROAD - FROM LEISURE TO COMPETITION
BODY: INJECTED CARBON FIBRE
THREAD: 9/16 X 20 MM
ROLLER BEARING: 2 ROLLER BEARINGS, 1 NEEDLE BEARING
HEIGHT: 15,7 MM
AXLE / SOLE: 53 MM
AXLE DISTANCE PEDAL / CRANK: YES- ADJUSTABLE FROM 12 TO 18 NM
MULTITENSOR: GREY KEO GRIP CLEATS
CLEATS: 0°, 4.5° OR 9° ACCORDING TO TYPE OF CLEAT
ANGULAR FREEDOM: (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
PEDAL WEIGHT: 122G PER PEDAL.
COLOURS: (312G PER PAIR WITH CLEATS AND HARDWARE)
ACCESSORIES: BLACK CARBON BODY / BLACK LEVER
COMES WITH: ONE PAIR GREY KEO GRIP CLEATS
THE PEDALS: + HARDWARE (6 SCREWS 5 X 11 MM AND 6 WASHERS)