We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About 2XU Accelerate Compression Tights With Storage Black/Nero
The Accelerate Compression Tights with Storage deliver powerful, targeted compression to support muscles and reduce fatigue, damage and the risk of injury.
Graduated compression promotes circulation for an efficient warm-up and a faster recovery post-exercise. Designed with a mesh gusset for better breathability during workouts, an added pocket to hold the essentials and a jacquard waistband for unrivalled comfort, these tights are the ideal training base layer.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness.
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries.
- Improved performance and muscle alignment.
- Increased agility.
- Faster recovery.
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric.
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition.
- Multi-directional stretch.
- Flexible & breathable.
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry.
- UPF50+ sun protection.
- Full length compression tight.
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric.
- Flat jacquard waistband for comfort.
- Graduated compression for improved circulation.
- Mesh guesset for improved breathability.
- Side pocket for phone, cards and keys.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe.
- Antibacterial and anti-odour technology
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About 2XU Brand
2XU stands for "Two Times You," which symbolises the multiplication of human performance.2XU is an Australian/New Zealand multinational corporation engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.Founded in 2005 by Clyde Davenport, Jamie Hunt and Aidan Clarke, the company is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria.