About 2XU Motion Hi-Rise Compression Women Tights Black/Nero
With an extra high figure flattering and secure waistband, the Motion Hi-Rise Compression Tights provides supportive coverage and shaping you'll want to show off.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance.
Firm graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery HI-RISE WAISTBAND Extra high figure flattering secure power mesh waistband mesh provides supportive coverage and shaping you'll want to show off.
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition to provide squat proof coverage and keep the skin cool and dry.
- Full length compression tight.
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric.
- Hi-Rise figure flattering, slimming and secure fit waistband.
- Graduated compression for improved circulation.
- Signature X logo on calf.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About 2XU Brand
2XU (pronounced ""Two Times You"") was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics. Together with two business partners, Australian retail guru Clyde Davenport (founder and past owner of Davenport Industries) and marketing specialist Aidan Clarke, Hunt created 2XU in Melbourne, Australia in 2005.Starting out as a specialist run and triathlon brand, 2XU has grown to become the world’s most technical sportswear company, driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.