We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Absolute Black Chainring Bolt Set MTB Road Set Of 4 Black
AbsoluteBLACK premium chainring bolts to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts have torx T30 interface for greater reliability. Made of super strong 7075 T6 aluminum. Hard Anodized.
Which Bolt should you order:
Short Bolts (Size S) for:
- 104 BCD Oval 34/36
- 04 BCD Round 32 / 34 / 36 / 38T.
Long Bolts (Size L) for:
- 110/4 & 110/5 BCD for outer+inner ROAD Oval chainrings
- 130/5 BCD for outer+inner ROAD Oval chainrings
- 104 BCD Oval 26 / 28 / 32T
- 64 BCD Round 26 / 28 / 30T
- 94 BCD Oval 30 / 32 / 34T
- All CX Round rings
- For 30T 104 BCD - Bolts are included in the price of chainring already.
- For ALL CX /Gravel 1X 110/5 and 110/4 BCD chainrings - Bolts are included in the price of chainring already.
- For XT M8000 and XTR M9000 - Use original Shimano bolts that come with crank.
- For Sram Road Oval chainrings - Use original Sram bolts that come with crank.
- If you change Road inner oval chainring only and keep outer as round - use original bolts.
- Package Size : 90(H) x 90(L) x 8(W)mm (20 gm)
- Country of Origin - Poland
- Size : set of 4 (6.2g), set of 5 (7.9g)
- Colour : Black
- Material : CNC machined 7075
- Key Reqired : Torx T30
- Compatibility : Road/MTB
- Finish : Type II Anodizing
About Absolute Black Brand
AbsoluteBLACK is the largest mountain bike oval chainring manufacturer in the World with years of expertise in this field. We produce the highest quality, beautifully designed and engineered oval chainrings on the market with impeccable attention to detail.
Our studies led by the University of Primorska, Slovenia show significant differences when using absoluteBLACK Oval chainrings compared to round. Up to 9% increase of Force effectiveness, up to 7% less oxygen consumption, up to 15% less Ventilation (breathing) and up to 10% heart rate decrease when using oval chainrings versus round. What does that mean? In short, it means that you will consume less energy at the same power output using Oval chainrings so you can ride for longer and/or faster.