About Avid BB7 Mechanical Disc Brake FR/RR
BB7 Road Mechanical Disc Brake by Avid®. Set It And Forget It. Smooth, powerful braking performance that's simple to set up and easy to adjust. Bad weather or rough roads? Not even a factor with BB7's reliable mechanical performance.
- Tri-Align™ Caliper Positioning System™
- Created with love for bikes and passion for outdoor adventures.
- Made by experienced technicians using cutting-edge technology.
- Stringently tested with the highest quality standards.
- Weight: 329 grams (160mm rotor; front post mount).
- Caliper Design: Mechanical, Forged 2-piece Aluminum.
- Finish: Platinum.
- Rotor: G2 CleanSweep, 140/160/180/200mm.
- Pad: Sintered.
- Adjustment: Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning
- Compatibility: Road style levers
- Intended Use: CX/TRK/URBAN/ROAD
About Avid Brand
Avid a well-known designer and manufacturer of bicycle brake components and owned by SRAM on March 1, 2004. Its current line-up includes mechanical disc brakes, rim brakes, levers, cables and maintenance products for a range of uses including MTB and cyclocross. They also produce two road bike disc brakes.