About Bergamont Roxtar 2.0 FMN 27.5" 2015 Womens MTB Bike
The 2015 Bergamont Roxtar 2.0 FMN is one of the best beginner's mountain bike. Available in 38cm and 42cm, in a glossy white with magenta and rose highlighting, the color scheme is reproduced along the suspension fork. The fork combines nicely with the sturdy aluminum frame to offer a very smooth ride, ready to absorb the bumps along the trail. Reliable parts from Shimano and Tektro take care of shifting and braking with confidence.
If you are planning to buy that first bike or for an upgrade, look no further and grab this deal while its still available.
|COLOUR||WHITE / MAGENTA / ROSE (SHINY)|
|FRAME||27,5" MTB, 6061 ALLOY LITE TUBING, T4/T6 HEAT TREATED, RACE GEOMETRY|
|FORK||SUNTOUR M3030-A 27,5", 1 1/8", 75MM, COIL, PRELOAD ADJUST|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO RD-M370, SGS|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO FD-M190, 34.9MM CLAMP, DOWN-SWING, DUAL-PULL|
|SHIFTER||SHIMANO ST-EF51A, 3X8-SPEED, STI-SHIFTER|
|FREEWHEEL||SHIMANO CS-HG200, 8-SPEED, 12-32T|
|CHAIN||KMC Z-92, 8-SPEED|
|CRANKSET||SHIMANO FC-M311, 42/32/22T, LENGTH: 170/175MM FOR 37-42/47-56CM|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SEALED CARTRIDGE|
|GEAR RATIO||3X8-SPEED, FRONT: 42/32/22T, REAR: 12-32T|
|BRAKE||TEKTRO Y837AL, V-BRAKE|
|RIMS||BGM COMP, 27,5", CNC-SIDE, 32H|
|FRONT HUB||BGM COMP, QUICK RELEASE, 32H|
|REAR HUB||BGM COMP, QUICK RELEASE, 32H|
|TIRES||SCHWALBE SMART SAM, WIRED, 54-584|
|TUBES||SCHWALBE SV19B LIGHT 40/62-622|
|HEADSET||BGM COMP, A-HEADSET, SEMI INTEGRATED, ZS44/28.6 | ZS44/30 (1 1/8")|
|HANDLEBAR||BGM COMP, RISERBAR, BACKSWEEP: 9°, RISE: 15MM, WIDTH: 660/680MM FOR 37-42/47-51CM|
|STEM||BGM COMP, 7°, LENGTH: 75/90/105MM FOR 37/42-47/51CM, CLAMP DIAMETER: 31.8MM|
|GRIPS||BGM COMP, MTB, DOUBLE DENSITY|
|SADDLE||BGM COMP SPORT, LADY|
|SEATPOST||BGM COMP, 2-BOLT DESIGN, 30.9MM, LENGTH: 350MM|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.