We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Saris Fluid 2 Trainer
With a wide range of resistance and a smooth road-like feel, the Fluid2 helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
Make Every Workout Count
Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Best-selling trainer in the USA.
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor cycling apps.
- Noise level: 64-68 decibels at 20 mph.
- Resistance Unit: Fluid, creates a quiet and consistent ride.
- Resistance Curve: Progressive, provides widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Wheel-On: Connects to rear wheel of bike, no need to remove wheel or disassemble bike.
- Trainer Frame: Foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Resistance Knob: Clutch knob, clicks like a gas cap to indicate correct roller-to-tire tension.
- Roller: Alloy, precision-machined alloy resistance roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Cooling System: External, self-cooling mechanisms, including patented fan design, keep unit performing better, longer.
- Thru Axle Adapter: Sold separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Flywheel: Precision-balanced to create road-like feel.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps when paired with your favorite speed or cadence sensor.
Steel quick release skewer included for common road and mountain bike frames.
Three settings for rear dropout spacing:
2" resistance unit roller compatible with the following wheels and tire widths:
- 27.5", up to 2.0" wide
- 29", up to 1.5" wide and without tread
The Fluid2 is not compatible with the following wheel diameters and tire widths:
- 29" with tread and/or wider than 1.5"
- Some assembly required.
- Trainer Tire: Recommended, not included.
- Magnetless speed or cadence sensor sold separately.
- Formerly branded as the CycleOps Fluid2 Trainer.
About Saris Brand
When Chris and Sara Fortune purchased bicycle rack manufacturer Graber in 1989, they envisioned building a global business. With the help of renowned Italian designer Fabio Pedrini , they developed a line of easy-to-use, stylish bicycle racks.
In 1991, Saris - A combination of Sara and Chris’ names – released its first bicycle rack, the Mountaineer, in independent bicycle dealers. The Mountaineer received rave reviews, and the company’s sales started growing overnight.