We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Cateye Cycle Helmet Lamp Volt 400 Duplex HL-EL 462 RC-H
The helmet mounted light Volt400 Duplex integrates both headlight and safety light all in one lightweight package can be one of the best visual defenses in busy city traffic.
- Compact and lightweight high power rechargeable helmet light (Front: 400lm / Rear: 10lm)
- Lithium-ion cartridge battery integrated with rear light
- Round beam with OPTICUBE™ lens technology
- USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included)
- Low battery indicator
- Front: 5 light modes
- Rear: 2 light modes
- *Charging time 6h
- Mode memory function
- Helmet mount included
- Cartridge battery compatible with VOLT800, VOLT700, VOLT400 and VOLT300
- Dimension： 127 x 42.5 x 31 mm
- Weight： 108.5 grams (light unit and battery)
- Light source： High intensity white LED x1, red LED x1
- Run time： (Front) * when the rear light is turned off.
- High mode 400 lumens：3hrs
- Middle mode 100 lumens：10hrs
- Low mode 50 lumens：18hrs
- Hyper Constant mode 400/50 lumens：9hrs
- Flashing mode 50 lumens：150hrs
- (Rear) * when the front light is turned off.
- Constant mode 10 lumens：25hrs
- Flashing mode 10 lumens：250hrs
- (Front / Rear) * when both lights are turned on.
- High / Constant mode 400/10 lumens：3hrs
- Flashing / Constant mode 50/10 lumens：30hrs
- Battery： Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-2600mAh)
- Recharge time： Approx 6hrs (USB2.0 recharge)
- Recharge/discharge number of times： About 300 times（until the rated capacity drops to 70%）
- Other： Low battery indicator, lighting mode memory function. Helmet mount included.
Design, Manufacturing, Sales and Servicing of Bicycle Accessories Such as Cyclocomputers and Lights; Heart Rate Monitors; Pulse Meters; Altitude Meters; Reflectors for Bicycles, Automobiles, Motorcycles and Roads; E Mark Headlamps for Automobiles; Triangular Stop Signs for Automobiles, Security Equipment Such as Construction Lights, and Traffic Safety Equipment Such as Delineators; and Servicing of Health Equipment.