About Cateye VOLT100XC/ORB HL-EL051/LD160 XC/ORB Lampset
The Volt100XC is a feather light option for commuters, or other riders looking for an affordable way to illuminate a dark street or bike path.The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. The lens itself serves as the operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers while still allowing for side visibility.
The Volt100XC is a feather light option for commuters, or other riders looking for an affordable way to illuminate a dark street or bike path.
- Compact and lightweight rechargeable headlight (100 lm).
- USB direct rechargeable Lithium-ion battery.
- Low battery indicator.
- 2 light modes * Charging time: 1.5h.
- Mode memory function.
- Versatile rubber strap mount.
- Dimension : 25.0 x 80.0 x 31.0 mm.
- Weight ： 42 grams (light unit and battery).
- Light source ： High intensity white LED X1.
- Run time ： Flashing mode 100 lumens：5hrs.
- Constant mode 100 lumens：1hrs.
- Battery ： Li-ion rechargeable battery (320mAh).
- Recharge time ： approx 1.5hrs (USB2.0).
- Recharge/discharge number of times： about 300 times（until the rated capacity drops to 70%）.
- Other ： Low battery indicator. Lighting mode memory function.
The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. The lens itself serves as the operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers while still allowing for side visibility.
- Simple, compact and lightweight.
- Easy switch operation.
- Side visibility.
- Attaches to seatpost, helmet or bag with the heavy-duty rubber band.
- CR2032 battery x 2.
- Long runtime.
- 3 modes.
- Dimension : 26 x 26 x 31 mm.
- Weight : 26 grams (light unit and battery).
- Light source: Red LED x1.
- Battery : CR2032 x2.
- Runtime : Rapid flashing ：approx 100 hrs.
- Slow flashing : approx 100 hrs.
- Constant : approx 50 hrs.
- Mount size : 22.0～32.0mm.
- Water resistant : IPX4.
What light is right for cyclin?
The kind of light you require completely depends on your riding conditions. Read on to find out what kind of light is ideal for your riding environment.When riding in cities, you won’t have too much of a problem seeing things. Most streets are well lit. It is however more important to be seen. “Safety lights” are ideal in situations like these. These kinds of lights ensure your visibility with flashing mode options and wide-angle visibility. Flashing modes may seem overkill but they grab attention and give you that additional bit of safety.
About Cateye Brand
CatEye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors to cyclists in the world. Founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan, CatEye has always been a leader in innovation and technology.In 1964, CatEye created the first flashing lamp for bicycles. CatEye went on to create the very first bicycle head lamp using white LEDs in 2001. The company is truly a world leader in lens and reflector technology.CatEye's first cycle computer was released in 1981. Now we offer a full range of computers to meet the demands of cyclists around the globe. Always at the cutting edge of technology, we were among the first companies to integrate altimeter, heart rate, and cadence technology into cycle computers.From it's head office in Osaka, Japan, CatEye manages two factories in Japan and one in China, and is an ISO approved manufacturer. On the leading edge of technology, CatEye continues to innovate and lead the industry in bicycle electronics, and is committed to safety and comfort in cycling.