We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Cervelo P3 Ultegra R8000 Triathlon Bike 2019 Black (Fluoro/White)
Time triallists and triathletes can benefit from every possible advantage on the Cervelo P3 Ultegra TT/Triathlon Bike. Borrowing technology from its big brother the P5, the design and tube shapes are sure to make you faster, cutting drag through the wind. From the first pedal stroke, you’ll feel a stiff response, and this bike has been engineered for efficient power transfer and offers stable and precise handling. Flexible storage includes an accessory mount on the top tube and a bottle carrier mount on the seat post, and you can dial in your perfect fit
Shimano’s Ultegra componentry makes up the drivetrain, and you’ll get reliable, smooth and precise shifting across the mid-compact chainset and 11-28 cassette. The DT Swiss P1800 Spline clincher wheels are a great all-rounder with a wide and light aluminium rim that perform all year round in all conditions.
|Size||48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm|
|Frame||Cervélo P3 carbon fibre|
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, P3 Fork|
|Crank Set||Shimano Ultegra R8000 52/36t|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 Speed|
|Tires||Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace BL-TT79|
|Handle Bar||Profile Design SVET R Basebar, 35a extensions, Sonic bracket with Ergo Armrest|
|Seat Post||Cervélo Carbon Aero, Rail-Adjust|
|Saddle||ISM PS 1.0|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28t, 11-speed|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss P1800 Spline, clincher|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Shif Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace BSR1, 11-speed|
- Cervelo P3 full carbon fibre frame and fork for a super rigid and fast ride.
- BBright oversized tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay for increased stiffness and pedalling efficiency.
- TrueAero improves aerodynamic flow across the bike.
- Extended seat tube cutout to fully shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for improved aerodynamic performance.
- Shimano Ultegra groupset delivers instant and accurate shifting at the touch of a button
Mid compact 52/36t chainset with TT size specific cranks.
About Cervelo Brand
Cervélo is the world’s largest manufacturer of time trial and triathlon bikes, as determined in industry counts including decisive wins for the past five years at the prestigious Ironman Hawaii bike count. The overall winner of the 2008 Tour de France, the winner of the 2009 Tour de France green jersey and the 2010 road world champioan all did so on a Cervélo. At the Beijing Olympics Cervélo bikes were ridden by over forty remarkable Olympic athletes, resulting in three Gold, five Silver and two Bronze medals – a record.
|FRAME||Cervélo P3 carbon fibre|
|TIRES||Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|SHIFT LEVER||Shimano Dura-Ace BSR1, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Ultegra R8000 52/36t|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28t, 11-speed|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace BL-TT79|
|SEATPOST||Cervélo Carbon Aero, Rail-Adjust|
|SADDLE||ISM PS 1.0|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.