We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Deuter 2.1 L Naylon Waistpack Anthracite/Black
This lightweight, sporty bag allows you to go for a day out with your back freed up! The large Deuter hip bag has space for everything you need on a hike, a mountain run or a bike ride. The airy back padding makes it very comfortable to carry and quick to dry.
- Deuter-Microrip-Nylon: 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- Deuter-Ripstop 210: Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- Extendable main compartment with inside pockets
- 3M reflective elements
- Wide mesh hip wings with zipped mesh pockets
- Zipped neoprene pocket
- Stretch front pocket
- Compression strap
- Adjustable belt
- Key hook
- Blinkey loop
- Weight : 340g
- Size : 8.3 x 27 x 3.5 (H x W x D) Inch/21 x 68 x 9 (H x W x D) cm
- Volume : 2.1 L
About Deuter Brand
Deuter (DOY-ter) is a German brand of sport packs and bags, for hiking, trekking, snow sports and more. Deuter is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality backpacks, from trekking backpacks, daypacks, hiking backpacks, travel bags and child carriers. It was founded in 1898 in Augsburg, Germany.