About Element Cyber Y8 Mountain Bike Black Gold
Introducing the Element Cyber Y8, a Mountain bike from the Element brand with a lightweight Alloy-based frame and equipped with Inner cable routing technology and a Hydraulic Disc Brake braking system also powered by 3 x 8 Speed from Shimano Tourney.
|Frame||Alloy With Internal Cable Routing|
|Size||15 & 17|
|Fork||Suspension ION Lock 27.5 inch|
|Shifter||Thumbshifter 3 x 8 Speed|
|Color||Black Gold – Grey Black|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney 3 Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney 8 Speed|
|Crankset||Prowheel Ion 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Square Tapered|
|Pedal||Element PVC Component|
|Front Brake||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Rear Brake||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Saddle||Element Saddle Component|
|Rims||Double Wall Rims Alloy|
|Tires||27.5 x 2.25|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
What is the purpose of mountain bikes?
Mountain bikes or off-road bikes are bicycles which are specially designed to run on rough and uneven terrains. Their build, look, and feel is quite different from the bikes used for cycling on the roads. For people who enjoy cycling on mountain trails or jungles, a mountain bike is the best choice.
About Element Brand
ELEMENT is one of the best brands that is highly considered in the field of bicycle sales because of its attractive design, affordable prices, quality specifications, and continues to follow developments so that it is well received by the community.
|FRAME||Alloy With Internal Cable Routing|
|FORK||Suspension ION Lock 27.5 inch|
|RIMS||Double Wall Rims Alloy|
|TIRES||27.5 x 2.25|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano Tourney 8 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano Tourney 3 Speed|
|SHIFT LEVER||Thumbshifter 3 x 8 Speed|
|CRANKSET||Prowheel Ion 170mm|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square Tapered|
|BRAKES FRONT||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|BRAKES REAR||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|SADDLE||Element Saddle Component|
|PEDALS||Element PVC Component|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.