Click Image for Gallery
About Elite Cutom Race Plus Bottle Cage Glossy Black With Red Graphics
The new design streamlines the bottle for easier handling and improves bottlecage insertion/removal.
- Painted with Fibre-reinforced (FRP) construction.
- Adjustable elastomer rubber shim.
- The choice of the world’s best Pro Teams.
- New Patented Design: the new, patented design optimizes the bottlecage with a firmer grip and easier bottle insertion/extraction even in extreme conditions.
- Self-adjusting retention system: the bottlecage’s front elastomer insert self-adjusts to bottle diameter.
- Firm grip on the bottle: the new design wraps the bottle higher up for a firmer grip making the bottle more secure even during high-speed descents or over rough terrain.
- Quick and easy bottle insertion and extraction: the bottlecage’s shape and the front self-adjusting insert make it easier to insert and extract the bottle so you won't be distracted from the road ahead during your rides. The bottle can be inserted and extracted from both the front and side.
- Lightweight: 40 grams. The structural sections vary based on the tension level applied to different areas of the bottlecage, thereby eliminating unnecessary weight while retaining strength and safety.
- Durable: the certified fibre-reinforced (FRP) structural material and weather-resistant elastomer guarantee a very long product life.
Developed and tested in cooperation with the world’s best Pro Teams: several years of feedback from the world’s best Pro Teams has helped us design, test and create a bottlecage that exceeds the expectations of even the most demanding cyclists.
- Exceptional finish: the precise design, full attention to detail, exclusive paint and new edgy graphics give the CUSTOM RACE PLUS a finish level superior to all competitors.
- Greater comfort: the front elastomer insert completely dampens annoying bottle/cage vibration during cycling.
- Ideal for current-gen bicycles: the design and edgy graphics perfectly compliment current gen bicycles, both race or MTB, and the bottlecage is ideal for smaller sloping frames with smaller central triangles.
- Wide range of placement options: The shape of the mounting holes ensures a wide range of placement options. Mount one on the seat tube or the down tube or both to carry two bottles for greater liquid capacity.