We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Elite Drivo II Interactive Hometrainer
The most accurate interactive home trainer in the world
This trainer is a direct evolution of the Drivo, which was already a great starting point. Drivo II’s color catches your eye right away - black, sporty and aggressive just like its core, with an internal power meter that makes it the most accurate interactive home trainer in the world. We benefited from the experience with Direto, and improved the general stability of the home trainer. These new supporting legs now improve balance even when you’re standing. Try it, you’ll be ecstatic! You’ll adjust resistance in the blink of an eye - It’s powerful, quiet and fluid, just like pedaling outdoors on your bike. VR is here!
- Drivo II data accuracy while training is ensured by the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor).
- This sensor is an innovative integrated power meter that measures power output with +/- 0.5% accuracy.
- Thanks to a more precise OTS, Drivo II is the most accurate home trainer you can find in the market right now.
- Your device will show your results which are precise and real.
- There are no more gaps in what you exerts and what the device shows.
- Your ftp is real. No more mistakes, no more estimations, no more regrets.
- Elite has made Drivo II faster, more responsive.
- Its stepping motor can adjust the required resistance almost immediately to give you an exciting experience.
- Whether you’re facing a steep climb in an Elite Real video or the volcano in Zwift Drivo II immediately reacts.
- Virtual reality becomes more tangible, almost real.
- You’ll be impressed by it!
- DRIVO II is counted among the new generation of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that are compatible with any kind of app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows.
- Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedaling right away.
- DRIVO II automatically adjusts resistance and manages your training session.
- Passion for pedaling along with the accuracy of DRIVO II is the right combination for perfect training sessions.
- Pedaling analysis is a new function developed exclusively for those who choose one of ELITE's top interactive home trainers, among which DRIVO II stands out.
- This function monitors a cyclist power output via a 24 point system along the whole pedaling movement.
- By employing two types of charts it is possible to display the power output change while pedaling, the overall coordination of the pedaling movement as a result of the combined effort of the extensor and flexor muscles, and also the pedalling roundness and mechanical efficiency of the training performance.
- The pedaling analysis function is available for purchase in Elite's My E-Training software.
A very accurate training by using Cadence, Speed and Power data
- All Elite trainers rely on immediate transmission of power, speed and pedal cadence data in order to let you achieve a very specific and accurate training plan.
- To measure cadence, our trainers make use of practical sensorless technology capable of detecting the pedaling rate without having to install sensors on the bike frame.
- Most of our trainers measures pedal cadence by analyzing the speed variation, whereas our interactive Direto and Drivo II measure cadence via power analysis by means of their innovative in-built power meter OTS.
DRIVO II automatically adjusts resistance and is compatible with the best apps and software - it can be managed via ELITE or third party software.
The home trainer is compatible both with road and MTB bikes.
Including 142 x 12 mm thru-axle adapters.
Accurate and powerful, DRIVO II is simulates slopes up to 24% as it has a very high power output even at low speed.
Indoor training has never been so real and effective.
The internal 6-kg. flywheel has been designed to recreate the same pedaling roundness you have when cycling on the road.
You won't hear any noise while pedaling, just you and your bike chain.
Certified by Zwift
- Drivo II is part of the narrow circle of trainers approved by Zwift.
- The connection via Bluetooth, the resistance automatically managed by the software used, the ERG mode function and the accuracy below 3% are all necessary requirements for
- Drivo II to be recognized by the famous American software.
- Drivo II together with Direto and Rampa has fully respected these requirements!
Elite is a firm of people in love with cycling, and has been proposing cutting-edge and technological products for the cycling world for over 30 years.