About Elite Fly TDF Bottle 550ml Inconic Yellow
The lightest sport bottle available worldwide used by the best World Tour pro teams Precise replicas of the bottles used in competition by the world’s fastest riders: Team Sky, BMC Racing Team, Mitchelton-SCOTT, Team Movistar, Team Dimension Data, Équipe cycliste FDJ, Bahrain Merida Team, AG2R La Mondiale Team e UAE team Emirates.
- Our FLY TEAM water bottle range boast a distinctive racing design, developed to ensure great stability in the bottlecage and easy insertion and extraction while cycling.
- The FLY TEAM bottle compact shape makes it easy to use even with smaller frames.
- Standard diameter makes FLY TEAM compatible with most bottlecages on the market.
- This bottle is manufactured using innovative odorless, soft and resistant plastic materials, which is the result of a 3-year study conducted with several Universities research centers.
- FLY TEAM is food-safe according to EC and FDA provisions, BPA-free, and 100% recyclable.
Less material, more performance
- The Elite FLY bottles stand out for their sporty design, accurately thought to meet key requirements in the cycling community – that is, trimming bike weight as much as possible, and get hydrated as quick as possible.
Extreme liquid flow delivery
- We're proud to supply the world's most important Pro Teams with our technical water bottle.
- FLY TEAM's ergonomic cap with wider push-pull nozzle and wider mouth ensures an extremely higher liquid flow compared to traditional racing bidons. The bottle's incredibly soft body contributes to the high-flow delivery. Just lightly squeeze the bottle to begin liquid flow.
- This is a key factor in order to obtain simple and effective hydration during the ride.
- The lightest sport bottle available worldwide
- odorless, soft and durable plastic material: the result of an experimental research project realized by Elite
- used by the best World Tour pro teams in 2018
- with ergonomic cap and it's multi-material made. It guarantees an increased and easier liquid flow
- diameter 74 mm
- BPA free
- 550 ml
About Elite Brand
Elite, a company of cycling enthusiasts, has been offering unique and cutting-edge products to the cycling world for forty years.