We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Endura Hummvee MTB Cycling Helmet Khaki
- Cycle helmet with removable visor
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012
- Antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding
- Compact chin strap with twin strap dividers
- One-hand micro-adjustment
- Integrated bug net
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Range: Hummvee
- Material: Nylon 5%, Polyester 5%, Polypropylene 15%, Polycarbonate 25%, Polystyrene 50%
- Brand: Endura
About Endura Brand
Endura Ltd was founded in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1992 by a keen club cyclist (Jim McFarlane) after his return to Scotland from a 14 month stay in Sydney. Endura is focussed on function and longevity without cutting corners on material and construction and this is the enduring ethos that still permeates throughout Endura today. Endura have long history of supporting athletes of all descriptions and events for all types of cyclist. On the road, they’re the performance clothing sponsors of Movistar Team, the UCI's number one ranked WorldTour team in 2015 and the number one ranked WorldTour rider Alejandro Valverde and are clothing sponsors for Cervélo-Bigla Pro Cycling who will be racing in the UCI Women's WorldTour during 2016. Offroad - they're the performance apparel sponsor for Danny MacAskill’s mountain biking projects and he'll be part of their testing pool, supplying invaluable product feedback and clothing sponsor of Chris Smith, the renowned British freerider and dirt jumper.