We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Endura Hyperon II Women Bibshort Black
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra® fabric
- Women’s specific stretch, high wicking mesh bib
- Fast wicking fabric with UPF50+ ideal for warm weather riding
- 500 Series pad
- Double layer with direct silicone print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Reflective trims
- All seams flatlocked for durability and comfort
- Seamless inside leg construction
- A warm welcome to the wonderful world of bib shorts
- Construction: Main Nylon 71% / Elastane 29% Trim Polyester 90% / Elastane 10%
- Product Code: E6096
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L
Endura Ltd was founded in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1992 by a keen club cyclist (Jim McFarlane) after his return to Scotland from a 14 month stay in Sydney. Endura is focussed on function and longevity without cutting corners on material and construction and this is the enduring ethos that still permeates throughout Endura today. Endura have long history of supporting athletes of all descriptions and events for all types of cyclist. On the road, they’re the performance clothing sponsors of Movistar Team, the UCI's number one ranked WorldTour team in 2015 and the number one ranked WorldTour rider Alejandro Valverde and are clothing sponsors for Cervélo-Bigla Pro Cycling who will be racing in the UCI Women's WorldTour during 2016. Offroad - they're the performance apparel sponsor for Danny MacAskill’s mountain biking projects and he'll be part of their testing pool, supplying invaluable product feedback and clothing sponsor of Chris Smith, the renowned British freerider and dirt jumper.