We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Endura Xtract II Water Proof Jacket Blue
Our Xtract collection punches well above its weight on performance. Boasting waterproof and breathable protection, an on the bike fit and a tiny pack size the Xtract jacket sits safely in that category.
- Lightweight, breathable 2.5-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam sealed construction
- Full length front zip with internal storm flap
- Centre back mesh vents for breathability
- Concealed zipped rear pocket
- Elasticated cuffs and rear hem
- Soft microfibre collar panel for comfort and warmth
- Tiny pack size, stuff sack included
- Reflective trims
- Waterproofness: 5000
- Breathability Breathability: 5000
- Polyester 100%
Endura Ltd was founded in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1992 by a keen club cyclist (Jim McFarlane) after his return to Scotland from a 14 month stay in Sydney. Endura is focussed on function and longevity without cutting corners on material and construction and this is the enduring ethos that still permeates throughout Endura today. Endura have long history of supporting athletes of all descriptions and events for all types of cyclist. On the road, they’re the performance clothing sponsors of Movistar Team, the UCI's number one ranked WorldTour team in 2015 and the number one ranked WorldTour rider Alejandro Valverde and are clothing sponsors for Cervélo-Bigla Pro Cycling who will be racing in the UCI Women's WorldTour during 2016. Offroad - they're the performance apparel sponsor for Danny MacAskill’s mountain biking projects and he'll be part of their testing pool, supplying invaluable product feedback and clothing sponsor of Chris Smith, the renowned British freerider and dirt jumper.