About Focus 28 Crater Lake Elite Hybrid Bike 2017 Black Matt
Focus 28 Crater Lake Elite Hybrid Bike 2017 Black Matt
|Size||45, 50, 55|
|Fork||SUSPENSION FORK, 50MM, 9 MM QR/ RIGID: RIGID, ALLOY|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Tourney|
|Shifter||SHIMANO STEF-41 3X7|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-TY701, SQ|
|Gear ratio||FRONT: 48/36/28, REAR: 12-32|
|Seatpost||CONCEPT, 27.2 MM, 350 MM|
|Tires||SCHWALBE RIDGE PAC, 54-584|
|Front derailleur||SHIMANO FD-TX51|
Focus Bikes is a bicycle manufacturer that has its administration in Filderstadt, Germany and production facilities based in Cloppenburg, Germany and builds sport bicycles such as e-bikes, racing bicycles and mountain bicycles.The company was founded in 1993 by Mike Kluge, cyclocross World Champion.
|FORK||SUSPENSION FORK, 50MM, 9 MM QR/ RIGID: RIGID, ALLOY|
|TIRES||SCHWALBE RIDGE PAC, 54-584|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano Tourney|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||SHIMANO FD-TX51|
|SHIFT LEVER||SHIMANO STEF-41 3X7|
|CRANKSET||Shimano FC-TY701, SQ|
|SEATPOST||CONCEPT, 27.2 MM, 350 MM|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.