We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Northwave SLW2 System Kit 2017 Black
SLW2 System Kit 2017 from Northwave works as replacement kit for all 2017 onwards Northwave Shoes models with SLW2 locking system. The Replacement kit is available in 2 Colours - Black & White.
- 2 x Screw Caps
- 2 x Cables
- 2 x Screw
- 1 x Allen Key
- Industry first : The only one that offers step by step and full opening release with just 1 single trigger.
- Perfect fit : Pressure is distributed along the entire surface, so to eliminate hotspots and provide glove-like fit.
- Ultra-fast : You can tighten or loosen the shoe in a flash.
- Unrivaled micro-adjustability : Each click makes for a 0,72mm adjustment to provide infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Pull to release : Pull the button to instantly undo the shoe completely.
- Ultra-light : Minimized weight because every grams counts.
- Effective grip : Soft touch covering makes it easier and better to grip
- Unbreakable : The wire derives directly from the best technologies used in sailing
- Built to last : Durable and easily replaceable using the spare parts kit
- Safety in mind : Adjust the fit without looking away from the road.
About Northwave Brand
NORTHWAVE S.r.l. was founded in 1991 and is based in Treviso, Italy. Northwave manufactures cycling shoes and apparel, snowboarding gear and other custom products for athletes in road, mtb, and other disciplines through distributors in Italy and internationally. With its emphasis on creativity, technology and fashion, Northwave has now become a world leader in cycling shoes and snowboard boots. Over the years Northwave shoes have been worn by some of the greats of the sport including Mario Cipollini, Tom Boonen, Peter Van Petegem, Fabian Cancellara, Frank and Andy Schleck, Alejandro Valverde and Tom Dumoulin. Northwave have since expanded their range from exclusively making footwear, to producing a whole range of cycling clothing and attire. With their range now including jerseys, jackets, shorts, bib tights, warmers, socks and eyewear, Northwave can honestly say that they provide its customers with apparel from head to toe.