We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Fuji Sportif 2.1 Road Bike 2021 Tech Silver
The Sportif is designed for versatility and performance. Taking geometry cues from our top-level endurance bike, the Gran Fondo, the Sportif's longer wheelbase and taller headtube position the rider efficiently to reduce arm fatigue and back strain while on the road. Endurance geometry, road-compliant seatstays and smart specs make the Sportif the perfect bike for local group rides, long centuries or your next charity ride.
|Size||XXS (46cm), XS (49cm), S (52cm), M (54cm), L (56cm), XL (58cm), XXL (61cm)|
|Frame||A2-SL alloy, threaded bottom bracket|
|Fork||C5 carbon legs, alloy steerer|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge bearing|
|Crank Set||FSA Vero, 50/34T|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Shifters||Shimano Sora Dual Control, 2 x 9-speed|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro V, 700 x 30c, 26tpi|
|Brake Set||Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Sora|
|Head Set||1 1/8" sealed bearings|
|Handle Bar||Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop|
|Stem||Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061, +/-6°|
|Seat Post||Oval Concepts 300, alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Oval Concepts 344, steel rails|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200 , 11-34T|
|Wheelset||Alex alloy rims, Formula hubs, 28/32H|
|Tape||Oval Concepts 300, suede|
|Pedals||Road, clips & straps|
- A2L-SL Alloy.
- C5 carbon legs fork with alloy steerer.
- Shimano Sora Components.
- Alex Vera alloy rims with formula hubs.
- Vittoria Zaffiro V 26 tpi tires.
Frame and forks are configured to accept most aftermarket fenders turning your bike into an all weather machine.
A2-SL Butted Aluminum
Fuji's mid-level aluminum and most widely used frame material which has a double butted profile in the frame tubes that reduces material in low stress areas and creates a lightweight frame that is extremely durable.
Wave seatstays disrupt and diffuse road vibration and provide a slight vertical flex increasing your comfort on the bike and smoothing out your ride.
Fuji models with endurance geometry feature a taller headtube and longer chainstays that put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability. Models with endurance geometry still provide a fast and spirited ride but without the discomfort of an aggressive race posture.
Internal Cable Routing
Cables are routed inside the frames tubes for improved aerodynamics, longer cable life and a clean aesthetic.
Strategically placed braze-ons are ready to accept most aftermarket racks, further increasing the utility of your bike.
|Size||XXS (46cm)||XS (49cm)||S (52cm)||M (54cm)||L (56cm)||XL (58cm)||XXL (61cm)|
|A||Seat Tube C To T||420||450||480||500||520||540||570|
|B||Seat Tube Effective||460||490||520||540||560||580||610|
|C||Top Tube Effective||505||515||530||545||560||580||600|
|D||Head Tube Length||100||125||150||170||190||215||235|
|E||Seat Tube Angle / Actual||75||74.5||73.8||73.5||73||73||73|
|Seat Post Diameter||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2|
About Fuji Brand
The Fuji Bikes brand has roots dating back to 1899. Over the years the brand has evolved into a complete line of bicycles for all disciplines. From high-end, professionally-raced road and mountain bikes to beach cruisers and kids models, there's a Fuji out there to suit just about any need.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, with offices in Europe and Asia, Fuji bicycles are proudly distributed worldwide through a network of independent bicycle dealers.
|FRAME||A2-SL alloy, threaded bottom bracket|
|TIRES||Vittoria Zaffiro V, 700 x 30c, 26tpi|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano Sora|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano Sora|
|SHIFT LEVER||Shimano Sora Dual Control, 2 x 9-speed|
|CRANKSET||FSA Vero, 50/34T|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Sealed cartridge bearing|
|CASSETTE||Shimano HG200 , 11-34T|
|BRAKES FRONT||Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach|
|BRAKES REAR||Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Sora|
|HANDLEBAR||Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop|
|STEM||Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061, +/-6°|
|HEADSET||1 1/8" sealed bearings|
|SEATPOST||Oval Concepts 300, alloy, 27.2mm|
|SADDLE||Oval Concepts 344, steel rails|
|PEDALS||Road, clips & straps|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.