We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Garmin HRM Swimming Heart Rate Monitor Strap
Stores Heart Rate Underwater and Forwards Data.
- Specifically designed for swimmers.
- Nonslip strap.
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to compatible devices.
Take your training to the next level by pairing HRM-Swim with a compatible Garmin watch. The sleek, nonslip strap stays in place, even during wall push-offs. Once you’re resting out of water, real-time heart rate, interval summaries and stored heart rate are transmitted to your watch.
Example of Typical Uses
- Bike rides, runs, bricks.
- Open water swims.
- Triathlon competition (open water swim).
- Triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit.
- Pool swims.
- Open water swims.
- Triathlon competition (pool swim), triathlon kit not required.
- Runs or bike rides as part of a multi-sport activity that includes a pool swim.
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.0”-57.0” x 1.5” x 0.5” (58.0 - 145.0 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 23.0”-57.0” (58.0 - 145.0 cm)
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 18 months (swimming 3 hours per week)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Running dynamics: no
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: yes
- Pool chemical resistant: yes
In The Box
- Small, Medium and Large Strap Extenders
About Garmin Brand
Garmin Ltd. is an American multinational technology company founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao in Lenexa, Kansas, United States, with headquarters in Olathe, Kansas. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
The company specializes in GPS technology for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, and sport activities.Due to their development in wearable technology, they have also been competing with activity tracker and smartwatch consumer developers such as Fitbit and Apple.