We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Garmin Vivosmart 4 Fitness Tracking Watch Midnight With Black Band
Track Your Wellness and Fitness Activity with Style
- Slim, smart activity tracker¹ blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display.
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist-based Pulse Ox² sensor.
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include wrist-based heart rate³, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery energy monitor and more.
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others.
- Get vibration alerts for all notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android™ device users).
- Battery life keeps up with you; lasts up to 7 days (excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering, too.
Accent your style while enhancing your fitness with our vívosmart 4 activity tracker. This slim, swim-friendlywearable comes loaded with fitness and wellness features to help you make the most of a healthier, more active lifestyle. A wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor lets you estimate blood oxygen saturation while you’re sleeping — or you can spot-check your oxygen levels anytime during the day. The device also monitors heart rate at the wrist and includes helpful tools such as all-day stress tracking, a relaxation breathing timer and VO2 max readings. Plus, Body Battery energy monitoring helps you know when you’re primed to be active or when you may need to rest. Safe for the pool or shower, vívosmart 4 keeps you going strong with up to 7 days of battery life — while smart notifications with vibration alerts help you stay connected on the go (when connected to a compatible smartphone).
Stylish, Smart Design
This slim wristband tracker, available in multiple colors, complements your style with its distinctive design, metal trim accents and bright, easy-to-read display. The display is only on when you need it. And when it’s on, it auto-adjusts to ambient light levels, so it’s visible even in bright sunlight. Whether you’re going to the office, the gym, the pool or anywhere in between, vívosmart 4 is the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
Pulse Ox at Your Wrist
The Pulse Ox sensor on vívosmart 4 estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation level. Your Pulse Ox measurements are dependent upon a number of factors, including your overall health and fitness. Checking your Pulse Ox can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen. Turn on the feature to gauge your SpO2 overnight, or use it to take a spot measurement anytime to learn more about your body.
Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Sleep is important to your overall health, well-being and physical performance. To give you an idea of how you’re sleeping, vívosmart 4 tracks your light, deep and REM stages of sleep, along with movement throughout the night. For added insight, turn on the Pulse Ox feature to view your blood oxygen levels during your sleep. When you wake up, you can easily review and compare your sleep stats in the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
Optimize Your Body’s Energy
Body Battery energy monitoring on vívosmart 4 uses a combination of stress, heart rate variability (HRV), sleep and activity data to gauge your body’s energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest. A higher number indicates you’re ready to be active, while a lower number suggests you might need to relax and rest a bit before tackling a workout. Body Battery can also help you make sense of patterns throughout your weeks, so you can understand how the past few days have influenced how you’re feeling today.
All-day Stress Tracking
You most likely experience stress at some point in your day, but how much? Your vívosmart 4 lets you know when you are having a calm, balanced or stressful day and everything in between. Tracking your HRV (the time interval between each heartbeat), vívosmart 4 calculates and displays your stress level. There’s also an optional “Relax Reminder” feature that you can turn on in the Garmin Connect app. If your stress level gets elevated during your day, it will provide a vibration alert on your wrist and display a message (“Take a moment to breathe?”) to let you know it’s time to relax. Use the relaxation breathing timer, which walks you through the Fourfold breathing technique, proven to calm your mind and body.
Keep Track of Your Active Life
Your vívosmart 4 greets you each day with a personalized step goal. Then it tracks and displays your progress. In addition to steps, its activity tracking capabilities include floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes and more. You’ll also see a move bar and get vibration alerts to remind you when it’s time to get up and move.
Track Your Workouts
You can use the preloaded activity timers to keep track of your exercise times and more. When using the strength training activity, it will capture your exercises, reps and sets along with your work and rest times so you can leave the notebook at home. And if you forget to start a timer, the Move IQ feature on vívosmart 4 will automatically detect exercises such as walking, swimming, cycling and elliptical training — and it even starts timing select activities. When finished, your activities are pushed to Garmin Connect, our online community, where you can review, edit and share the activities with your connections and friends.
Daily Fitness and Wellness Monitoring
Using the Elevate heart rate data collected from your wrist, vívosmart 4 can — with a VO2 max estimate — give you an idea of your current fitness level. In general, as your aerobic fitness increases, your VO2 max does the same. Based on your VO2 max, vívosmart 4 is also able to estimate your fitness age — a stat that you may be able to decrease over time with hard work and exercise. For added insight, vívosmart 4 will notify you if your heart rate unexpectedly rises above a threshold you’ve set. If you’re inactive for more than 10 minutes and your heart rate stays above your set threshold, you’ll get an alert.
With a vívosmart 4 tracker on your wrist, you don’t have to choose between staying connected and staying more active. Check the weather, control your music, receive smart notifications, find your phone, even reply with preset text responses (Android only), and access social media notifications on your tracker’s display — all while keeping your smartphone stowed away.
Share and Compete
Keeping an eye on your activities and achievements is easy with vívosmart 4. Your tracker automatically syncs to our Garmin Connect online community, where you can review your progress, join challenges, earn colorful badges and even share via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect app.
|Physical size||Small/medium: 15 x 10.5 x 197 mm|
|Fits wrists with a circumference of 122-188 mm|
|Large: 15 x 10.5 x 223 mm|
|Fits wrists with a circumference of 148-215 mm|
|Weight||Small/medium: 16.4 g|
|Large: 17.5 g|
|Display size||0.26" x 0.70" (6.6 mm x 17.7 mm)|
|Display resolution||48 x 128 pixels|
|Battery life||up to 7 days (excluding pulse ox sleep tracking)|
|Memory/History||7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data|
- Time/date - Yes
- Automatic daylight saving time - Yes
- Alarm clock - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- Stopwatch - Yes
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor - Yes
- Barometric altimeter - Yes
- Accelerometer - Yes
- Ambient light sensor - Yes
- Pulse Ox - Yes
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity - Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®
- Smart notifications - Yes
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only) - Yes
- Weather - Yes
- Controls smartphone music - Yes
- Find My Phone - Yes
- Find My Watch - Yes
- VIRB® Camera Remote - Yes
- Smartphone compatibility - iPhone®, Android™
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile - Yes
Activity Tracking FeaturesActivity Tracking Features
- Step counter - Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it) - Yes
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) - Yes
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) - Yes
- Calories burned - Yes
- Floors climbed - Yes
- Distance traveled - Yes
- Intensity minutes - Yes
- TrueUp - Yes
- Move IQ - Yes
- Fitness Age - Yes (in app)
- Body Battery Energy Monitor - Yes
- All-day Stress Tracking - Yes
- Available gym activity profiles - Strength Training, Cardio Training, Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Yoga.
- Automatic rep counting - Yes
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customizable data pages - Yes
- Customizable activity profiles - Yes
- Auto Lap® - Yes
- V02 max - Yes
- Customizable alerts - Yes
Heart Rate Features
- HR zones - Yes
- HR alerts - Yes
- HR calories - Yes
- % HR max - Yes
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices) - Yes
- Available run profiles Running - Yes
- Available swim profiles - Pool Swimming (Basic)
Kid Activity Tracking Features
- Toe-to-Toe Challenges - Yes
In The Box
- vívosmart 4 smart activity tracker
- Charging/data cable
About Garmin Brand
Garmin Ltd. is an American multinational technology company founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao in Lenexa, Kansas, United States, with headquarters in Olathe, Kansas. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
The company specializes in GPS technology for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, and sport activities.Due to their development in wearable technology, they have also been competing with activity tracker and smartwatch consumer developers such as Fitbit and Apple.