We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Garmin Venu Smart Watch Black Slate
- GPS Smartwatch with a Bright, Beautiful Display Built for the Active Lifestyle
- AMOLED display and up to 5-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
- Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features.
- Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening.
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps.
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen.
A World of Health
- When we say broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features, we mean it.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
- See your body’s energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Pulse Ox Sensor¹
The Pulse Ox sensor¹ gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox1 and respiration data.
Menstrual Cycle Tracking
The Garmin Connect app lets you track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Get cycle tracking information right on your wrist. You’ll be able to see period reminders, cycle details and symptoms logged for the day.
See if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and see how consistent you are from day to day.
Wrist-based Heart Rate²
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
Made for Every Experience
From interchangeable bands to durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, this smartwatch was made to be worn 24/7. Keep it on when you hit the water, since it is water-rated to 5 ATM. The beautiful AMOLED display makes your watch come alive and is easy to see in any lighting.
A World of Fitness
No more hunting down videos or trainers for workout demonstrations. This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect online community.
A World of Movement
With more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more — this watch can help you track all the ways you move. You can even create custom workouts in the Garmin Connect app.
Breathe It In
This beautiful watch offers a variety of new mindful breathing techniques. When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathing activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
|Lens Material||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Bezel Material||stainless steel|
|Case material||fiber-reinforced polymer with polymer rear cover|
|Quick Release Bands||Yes (20 mm, Industry standard)|
|Physical size||43.2 x 43.2 x 12.4 mm|
|Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm|
|Display size||1.2" (30.4mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||390 x 390 pixels|
|Battery life||Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days; GPS mode with music: Up to 6 hours|
GPS mode without music: Up to 18 hours
|Water Rating||Swim, 5 ATM|
|Memory/History||200 hours of activity data|
- Time/date - Yes
- GPS Time Sync - Yes
- Automatic daylight saving time - Yes
- Alarm clock - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- Stopwatch - Yes
- Sunrise/sunset times - Yes
- GPS - Yes GLONASS - Yes
- Galileo - Yes
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor - Yes
- Barometric altimeter - Yes
- Compass - Yes
- Gyroscope - Yes
- Accelerometer - Yes
- Thermometer - Yes
- Pulse Ox - Yes
Daily Smart Features
- Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps) - Yes
- Smart notifications - Yes
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only) - Yes
- Connectivity - Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
- Calendar - Yes
- Weather - Yes
- Controls smartphone music - Yes
- Plays and controls watch music - Yes
- Music Storage - up to 500 songs
- Find My Phone - Yes
- Find My Watch - Yes
- Smartphone compatibility - iPhone , Android
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile - Yes
Safety and Tracking Features
- Incident Detection during select activities - Yes
- Assistance - Yes
- LiveTrack - Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter - Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it) - Yes
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) - Yes
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) - Yes
- Calories burned - Yes
- Floors climbed - Yes
- Distance traveled - Yes
- Intensity minutes - Yes
- TrueUp - Yes
- Move IQ - Yes
- Fitness Age - Yes (in app)
- Body Battery Energy Monitor - Yes
- All-day Stress Tracking - Yes
Gym & Fitness Equipment
- Available gym activity profiles - Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Yoga, Pilates and Breathwork
Cardio workouts - Yes
- Strength workouts - Yes
- Yoga workouts - Yes
- Pilates workouts - Yes
- On-screen workout animations - Yes
- Automatic rep counting - Yes
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- GPS speed and distance - Yes
- Customizable data pages - Yes
- Customizable activity profiles - Yes
- Auto Pause® - Yes Advanced workouts - Yes
- Downloadable training plans - Yes
- Auto Lap - Yes
- Manual lap - Yes
- V02 max - Yes
- Touch and/or button lock - Yes
- Auto scroll - Yes
- Activity history on watch - Yes
- Physio TrueUp - Yes
Heart Rate Features
- HR zones - Yes
- HR alerts - Yes
- HR calories - Yes
- % HR max - Yes
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices) - Yes
- Respiration rate (during exercise) - yoga and breathwork only.
- Respiration rate (all-day and in sleep) - Yes
- Available run profiles - Running, Indoor Track Running, Treadmill Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace - Yes
- Run workouts - Yes Foot pod capable - Yes
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green) - Yes
- Yardage to layups/doglegs - Yes
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course) - Automatic
- Digital scorecard - Yes
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit) - Yes
- Garmin AutoShot™ - Yes
- Green View with manual pin position - Yes
- Hazards and course targets - Yes
- PinPointer - Yes
- Round timer/odometer - Yes
- Automatic club tracking compatible (requires accessory) - Yes
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Available outdoor recreation profiles - Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing
- Back to start - Yes
- Total ascent/descent - Yes
- Available cycling profiles - Biking, Indoor Biking
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal) - Yes
- Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar) - Yes
- Compatible with Varia™ lights - Yes
- Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor) - Yes
- Available swim profiles - Pool Swimming
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories) - Yes
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) - Yes
- Basic rest timer (up from 0) - Yes
- Time and distance alerts - Yes
- Underwater wrist-based heart rate - Yes
- Smartphone compatibility - iPhone , Android
In The Box
- Charging/data cable
About Garmin Brand
Garmin Ltd. is an American multinational technology company founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao in Lenexa, Kansas, United States, with headquarters in Olathe, Kansas. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
The company specializes in GPS technology for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, and sport activities.Due to their development in wearable technology, they have also been competing with activity tracker and smartwatch consumer developers such as Fitbit and Apple.