We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Garmin Vivomove Luxe Smart Watch Gold-White Leather
- Elegant Hybrid Smartwatch with Hidden Color Touchscreen Display
- Stylish, traditional analog watch design with real watch hands, including a touchscreen display only visible when you need it.
- Domed sapphire crystal lens and a stainless steel watch case with a polished finish.
- Stay connected with smart notifications¹ delivered right to your wrist.
- Tune in to your fitness and well-being with all-day health monitoring features.
- Connected GPS for tracking outdoor walk or run activities¹ includes additional built-in activity profiles.
- Battery life: up to five days in smart mode and an additional week in watch mode (hands tell time only).
Perfect Your Look
The vívomove Luxe smartwatch combines the traditional look of an analog watch with the essential smart features you count on to keep up with your busy life. Its sleek, stainless steel case and domed sapphire crystal lens make for a chic but durable design. Suit every look with a variety of attractive colors and Milanese or Italian leather straps.
Stay in Touch
From work meetings to dinner dates, vívomove Luxe ensures that you’re still connected, even when your phone is tucked away.
Enjoy the View
The hands of the watch dynamically move out of the way to reveal hidden display and even move in sync with the graphics. Watch them move in coordination with the graphics as you get closer to your daily step goal — or raise and lower with your heart rate during activities.
A Better Understanding of You
This smartwatch is packed with features that let you tune into your health, 24/7. Estimate Pulse Ox³ at the wrist, keep tabs on your body’s energy levels with Body Battery energy monitoring, even track your menstrual cycle from month to month. vívomove Luxe also tracks stress, sleep, heart rate4, hydration and more.
Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks and runs. Want to try something different? The smartwatch also offers activity profiles for yoga, strength, cardio, pool swimming and more.
Change Your Look
If you like to change watch bands as often as you change your clothes, no problem. vívomove Luxe is compatible with industry-standard 20 mm quick-release bands.
Share and Compete
The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media.
|Lens Material||domed Sapphire Crystal|
|Bezel Material||stainless steel|
|Case material||stainless steel|
Select finishes: 24K gold or 18K rose gold over titanium-based PVD coating
|Quick Release Bands||Yes (20 mm, Industry standard)|
|Strap material||Italian leather or Milanese stainless steel mesh|
|Physical size||42 x 42 x 11.9 mm|
|Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm|
|Weight||Case only: 44.5 g|
|With leather strap: 55.5 g , With Milanese Strap : 86.0 g|
|Water Rating||Swim, 5 ATM|
|Display size||0.95" x 0.74" (24.1 mm x 18.7 mm)|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Battery life||Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days; Watch mode: up to 1 additional week|
|Memory/History||7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data|
- Time/date - Yes
- Automatic daylight saving time - Yes
- Alarm clock - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- Stopwatch - Yes
- Chronograph - Yes
- Analog hands - Yes
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor - Yes
- Barometric altimeter - Yes
- Accelerometer - Yes
- Ambient light sensor - Yes
- Pulse Ox - Yes
Daily Smart Features
- Smart notifications - Yes
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only) - Yes
- Connected GPS - Yes
Connectivity - Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Calendar - Yes
- Weather - Yes
- Controls smartphone music - Yes
- Find My Phone - Yes
- Find My Watch - Yes
- Smartphone compatibility - iPhone , Android
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile - Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter - Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it) - Yes
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) - Yes
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) -Yes
- Calories burned - Yes
- Floors climbed - Yes
- Distance traveled - Yes
- Intensity minutes - Yes
- TrueUp - Yes
- Move IQ - Yes
- Fitness Age - Yes (in app)
- Body Battery Energy Monitor - Yes All-day Stress Tracking - Yes
Gym & Fitness Equipment
- Available gym activity profiles - Strength Training, Cardio Training, Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Yoga.
- Automatic rep counting - Yes
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customizable data pages - Yes
- Customizable activity profiles - Yes
- Interval training - Yes
- Auto Lap - Yes
- V02 max - Yes
- Custom alerts - Yes
Heart Rate Features
- HR zones - Yes HR alerts - Yes HR calories - Yes % HR max - Yes HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices) - Yes Respiration rate (during exercise) - yoga only.
- Respiration rate (all-day and in sleep) - Yes
- Available run profiles - Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace - Yes
- Available cycling profiles - Biking
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal) - Yes
- Available swim profiles - Pool Swimming (Basic)
In The Box
- vívomove Luxe
- Charging/data cable
About Garmin Brand
Garmin Ltd. is an American multinational technology company founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao in Lenexa, Kansas, United States, with headquarters in Olathe, Kansas. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
The company specializes in GPS technology for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, and sport activities.Due to their development in wearable technology, they have also been competing with activity tracker and smartwatch consumer developers such as Fitbit and Apple.