We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Volt 60 Travel Backpack Carmine red
Classic looking and fully capable, the Volt 60 is ideal for hauling moderate to heavy loads in the backcountry. With 5 inches of torso fine-tuning and expandable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt wings, the Volt 60 can accommodate one and all, big and small. The breathable AirScape backpanel offers a snug fit and the LightWire frame transfers heavy loads to the hipbelt for max stability on every type of trail. Quickly store your trekking poles without taking off your pack with the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment. A zippered sleeping bag compartment provides easy access, removable sleeping pad straps allow for external gear attachment, and a removable integrated raincover keeps everything dry should the skies open up. Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and other trail essentials within reach. The Volt 60 provides exceptional comfort and function, no matter how seasoned a backpacker you are. Adjustable torso length: 17"/23 cm - 22"/58 cm.
Offering 5 inches of torso adjustment as well as an extendable dual-density Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt with 3 inches/7.5 centimeters of adjustment, the Volt/Viva brings a level of fit never expected in a one-size-fits-all package.
Hope for bluebird weather, but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
Built tough with durable fabrics to outlast the rigors of outdoor pursuits.
- One-size-fits-all, close-to-body AirScape suspension with up to 6"/13 cm of adjustable torso length.
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt allows for the perfect fit.
- Floating top lid with web attachment points and dual zippered pockets.
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket.
- Dual front panel daisy chains.
- Dual ice tool attachments.
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment.
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Internal hydration sleeve.
- Removable integrated raincover.
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt.
- 1 mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame.
- Mesh-covered ridged foam provides ventilation and keeps the load close to the body.
- Adjustable torso lengths from 17"/43 cm - 22"/58 cm (M), 14"/36 cm - 19"/48 cm (W).
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and supports heavy loads.
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit and comfortable carry.
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface.
- Stiffened internal structure for large load support.
- Volume : 3661 IN3 / 60 L
- Dimentions : 32.9H X 13.6W X 13.0D IN
- Weight : 4.30 LBS
- Main : 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent : Not Applicable
- Bottom : 600D Polyester
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.