We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Aether 60 Backpack Naptune Blue
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Aether AG 60.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY MESH HARNESS
Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
ISOFORM5 CM HIPBELT
Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
- VOLUME : 3661 IN3 / 60 L
- DIMENSIONS : 32.68H X 15.35W X 12.2D IN.
- WEIGHT : 5.148 LBS
- MAIN : 210D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT : 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- BOTTOM : 500D Nylon Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.