We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Juice Lubes Chain Juice Dry Conditions Chain Oil-130ml
Dives deep into your chain for perfect shifts with no sticky gunk. A high-tech, long lasting, boffin-designed lube for short sleeves and sunglasses days.
Chain Juice Dry is a high-tech chain lube for beautifully simple summer days full of endless singletrack, dusty turns, short sleeves and cold beers.
It dives deep into your chain and takes root where it’s needed the most. The Boffin-designed ‘carrier’ formula delivers a tough silent shield right down into your chain and then evaporates to guarantee no sticky gunk.
Chain Juice Dry is your ticket to crisp, silent shifts all the way to the ice cream shop.
“The Dry Chain Lube will last a good 300+ dry miles without any squeaking or excessive muck collection. It’s easy to apply, and will take good care of your chain.” – thebikelist.co.uk
Ride Better - Long lasting lubes for perfect shifts even in the filthiest conditions.
Spend Less - Pound for pound, litre for litre. Our lubes last longest.
Protect Your Bike - Bulletproof protection for your pride and joy means more time on the trails.
- Suitable for use on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Excels in dry or dusty conditions.
- Low viscosity for exceptional penetration into all parts of the chain.
- Biodegradable solvent-based carrier penetrates deep into chain before evaporating away to leave a dry finish.
- Specifically designed to set to a dry, undetectable wax coating that does not attract dust or contaminants.
- Wax based formula reduces metal on metal contact.
- Utilizes advanced, stable Extreme Pressure additives to significantly increase chain life and drivetrain efficiency.
- Corrosion protection.
- Can be applied to chain, shifters, derailleurs, cleats and cables.
How To Use
- Start clean. Give your chain a proper good degrease with Dirt Juice Super and The Dirty Little Scrubber chain cleaning tool. Rinse with fresh water and leave to dry.
- Chain Juice Dry works best on a clean chain with a bit of time to sink in and work its magic.
- Apply a thin layer of Chain Juice Dry to the top of your chain whilst back pedalling your cranks. Go steady, you don’t need loads. Wipe of any excess and repeat 3 or 4 times gradually layering up the lube on your chain.
- You’ve used enough when the sound of squeaky chains is replaced with sweet silence.
- As ever, if you’re dribbling on the floor you’ve overdone it.
- Ride, Rinse, Repeat. Shred endless miles, carve turns, white-knuckle bomb descents both old and new, destroy your mates and ride till your legs are deep fried. Celebrate with cool beers in a warm pub garden.
- When you’re done, give your bike a wash and lube for the next time.
- Chain Juice Dry loves a bit of time to dive deep into your chain.
About Juice Lubes Brand
Juice Lubes was born in the UK - a brand that grew out of the need to alleviate stiction from grubby DH forks. In less than five years they have grown in to a global brand, with one of the broadest high performance lubricant ranges on the market, including cleaners and fluids - all designed and manufactured in the UK. Founder Will Miles says, "I don't think any other brand offers the same range of products that we do and we are the newest lube brand to the party - as far as I know." Juice Lube's aim? To keep you lubed up so you can ride as hard as you can while having fun.