We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About KED Crom MTB Cycling Helmet Merlot Matt
maxSHELL® technology / QUICKSAFE® size adjustment system with reflector / QUICKSTOPP® strap lock and adjustment / K-FIT adjustment system / FIDLOCK® technology / Visor, removable / Insect net / 23 Vents / certificated EN 1078
- Apart from helmets with Inmold technology and the MIPS system, we also offer helmets using the maxShell® process, which are produced exclusively in Germany. The maxShell® technology provides an increased elasticity of the bond between the helmet‘s top shell and its down shell, which has a positive impact on the shock-absorbing properties.
- Our QUICKSTOPP system at the center top of the helmet allows quick length adjustment of the strap and prevents uncontrolled sliding of the strap from one side of the head to the other.
- Our QUICKSAFE® system is a tried-and-tested system that has proven itself millions of times over. It provides optimal operating comfort and in all of our Meggy II helmets a bright double LED for maximum safety on the road. Precisely-graduated fine adjustment in both directions with a single turn.
- The FIDLOCK® technology makes it even easier to close the fastening buckle. Thanks to the combination of magnetic force and mechanical lock-in, the FIDLOCK® fastening buckle closes almost automatically and can be operated single-handedly. No unintentional pinching of the skin. The buckles are highly reliable, robust and secure.
- With the new K-FIT system, we have developed one of the most modern and lightest adaptation systems with integrated mono-LED. Thanks to both the reflector and the flashing LED, K-FIT combines visibility with precise, finely-gridded adjustment in both rotational directions and reliable locking in the selected position.
Sizes (cm): 52-58 (M) , 57-62 (L) / Weight (g): 290 (M) , 310 (L)
About KED Brand
1985 – THE BEGINNING OF A SUCCESS STORY - Pure head protection - Made in Germany.
Much like many other companies, KED started out in a garage. Its founder Hans-Georg Knauer, who sadly passed away in December 2017, launched a small plastic processing company in Freiberg am Neckar in 1985. Eight years later, in 1993, his daughter Doreen Knauer joined the management and DHG Knauer GmbH was established.
The business produced helmets and helmet system components for other brands until 1995, when the company finally created its own brand: KED. The team in Freiberg put all their energy in developing this brand, which was first presented to the public at the Eurobike 1995 convention.