About Kirit Ayurveda Pre-Gym Oil 100ml
Kirit Ayurveda Pre-Gym oil is specially formulated to make muscles flexible to avoid cramps, stretch marks, and pain due to workout in the gym. It makes muscle active and responsive.
A pre-gym oil inspired by Ayurveda that prepares your muscles for workouts. All the miraculous oils present in this will save your muscles from fatigue even after going to the gym. The tea tree oil in it increases the healing capacity of your body and the sesame oil used in it keeps you away from the stretch in your muscles. Ashwagandha gives you the strength and the ability to do more. Sunflower oil helps in absorbing the remaining elements in your body as soon as possible by creating a base.
WHY ONLY THIS PRE-GYM OIL
- This oil is without chemicals that you can blindly trust.
- This oil stretches your nerves and motivates you to do more workouts.
- This oil helps in muscle cramps.
- This oil prevents your body muscles from fatigue.
- This oil is completely natural so people from any age group can use it.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE BOTTLE
An oil made from natural oils which are absolutely perfect, because of this, it absorbs quickly in your skin and makes your muscles strong.
HOW TO USE
- Take some drops of Kirit Ayurveda Pre Gym oil in your palm.
- Apply it gently on your body parts.
- Massage only for 5 to 10 minutes in a circular motion.
- Now you are ready for your intense gym workout.
About Kirit Ayurveda Brand
Kirit Ayurveda is an initiative to take the benefit of pure Ayurveda to its customer. Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old system of natural healing that has been used for centuries, to help heal people along with the prevention of health issues and improving health and quality of life. These time tested remedies & treatments are still available to this day, still as effective as they have been for ages!
Our promise is that we only use large quantities of high quality organic and natural ingredients with zero toxins. All our ingredients are sourced directly from plants, herbs, and other natural resources only that have been grown organically, as suggested in Ayurveda.