About Kirit Ayurveda Yoga Body Massage Oil 100ml
Kirit Ayurveda Yoga Massage Oil is a perfect blend of herbs prescribed on Ayurveda and natural, cold-pressed oil extracted from organically grown plants that helps you to nourish your Aura. It is 100% pure and natural ayurvedic oil.
Kirit Ayurveda Yoga Body Massage oil is specially formulated to make muscles flexible to get the maximum benefit from yoga. It absorbs in your skin and makes your muscles more flexible and helps you achieve the perfection of your yoga postures.
WHY ONLY THIS YOGA BODY MASSAGE OIL
- Kirit Ayurveda Yoga Massage oil is the perfect nourishment for your muscles.
- It makes the muscles flexible so protects you from spasm.
- Zero toxins present suitable for all age groups.
- Rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E which help in promoting skin health. These vitamins act as antioxidants. They help in regenerating damaged skin cells and getting rid of the acne-causing bacteria.
- The oil is light and non-greasy and thus, it gets absorbed in the skin easily without blocking the pores.
- A good oil massage relaxes the muscles, mind, and soul.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE BOTTLE
A natural oil that gets absorbed in your skin very easily and balances the mind and makes muscles flexible.
HOW TO USE
- Take some drops of Kirit Ayurveda Yoga Body Massage oil in your palm.
- Apply gently on your body.
- Massage for 5 to 10 minutes in a circular motion to get oil absorbed by the body.
- Now you are ready for yoga.
About Kirit Ayurveda Brand
Kirit Ayurveda is an initiative to take the benefit of pure Ayurveda to its customer. Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old system of natural healing that has been used for centuries, to help heal people along with the prevention of health issues and improving health and quality of life. These time tested remedies & treatments are still available to this day, still as effective as they have been for ages!
Our promise is that we only use large quantities of high quality organic and natural ingredients with zero toxins. All our ingredients are sourced directly from plants, herbs, and other natural resources only that have been grown organically, as suggested in Ayurveda.