We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Knog Blinder 250 Front Light Black
The Blinder ROAD 250 is a specifically designed hi-powered performance road bike light for the discerning rider. With incredible power:weight ratio and dual/constant flash modes, you won’t find another light like this. Using two of the latest high-intensity LUMILEDS LEDs and incorporating both wide and narrow angle beams, the Blinder Road 250 floods any street in light, giving cyclists total night vision.
- LENS : Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- CONSTANT BRIGHT TECH : Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG : Designed to be exposed to the elements, 100% waterproof.
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT : Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance.
- BIKE ATTACHMENT : Two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm & 29-35mm (tool-less attachment).
- MATERIALS : Polycarbonate housing and PMMA Lens. Hard-anodised aluminium fascia. UV-Resistant silicone.
- BATTERY : USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Helmet mount, 2x interchangeable straps for front light, USB charge cable.
- FUNCTION : Front Bike Light
- LIGHT OUTPUT : 250 lumens
- DIMENSIONS : 53 x 30 x 63mm.
- WEIGHT :75g
- Light is visible at distances of over 1000 meters.
- Low Battery Indicator Illuminates red to notify the rider that the battery needs recharging.
IP68 Tested and 100 % waterproof and dust proof against all elements.
- LiPO Technology with battery protection circuit.
- Integrated USB Plug,that is designed to be exposed to the elements.
- To Charge - Plug light directly in to USB port or adaptor.
To activate storage mode make sure light is first turned off. Then hold down the on/off button for 5 seconds and release when red LED comes on. This LED will stay lit until the light drops into storage mode.
To reactivate light, plug into USB port and charge as usual. Once charged light will turn on as before.
When plugging the light into a USB port to charge a red LED will display on the on/off switch of the light to indicate that the light is charging. When fully charged this light will turn green to indicate charging is complete.