We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Leatherman Charge Plus 19-In-1 Multitool Stainless Steel
- 01 Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Regular Pliers
- 03 Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 04 Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- 05 Electrical Crimper
- 06 Wire Stripper
- 07 154CM Knife
- 08 420HC Serrated Knife
- 09 Saw
- 10 Spring-action Scissors
- 11 Cutting Hook
- 12 Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
- 13 Can Opener
- 14 Bottle Opener
- 15 Wood/Metal File
- 16 Diamond-coated File
- 17 Large Bit Driver
01 All Locking Features
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
02 Lanyard Ring
- This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
03 Replaceable Pocket Clip & Quick-release Lanyard Ring
- An accessory set that includes a removable clip, which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop, and a removable quick-release lanyard ring, which allows for attachment to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
04 Outside-accessible Features
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
05 One-hand Operable Features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
- Open Length: 6.25 in | 15.87 cm
- Primary Blade Length: 2.9 in | 7.37 cm
- Weight: 8.3 oz | 235 g
- Width: 1.2 in | 3.0 cm
- Overall Thickness: .76 in | 1.9 cm
420HC Stainless Steel, 154CM Stainless Steel, 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Square Drive #1 & #2, Eyeglass Screwdriver, Hex 5/32 & 9/64", Hex 1/8" & 7/64", Hex 3/32" & 5/64", Hex 1/16" & .050", Phillips #1 & #2, Screwdriver 1/8" & Torx #15, Screwdriver 1/4" & 3/16"
Every tool on the ultra-useful Charge Plus makes it adventure-worthy. The scissors slice through anything, the wire cutters are made in a durable material and are replaceable, and the knife blade is made in a strong, corrosion-resistant 154CM steel. Need an extra hand? No problem. Every tool can be opened and locked with just one hand. Includes removable pocket clip.
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.