About Leatherman Sidekick 14-In-1 Multitool Black Nylon
- 01 Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Spring-action Regular Pliers
- 03 Spring-action Wire Cutters
- 04 Wire Stripper
- 05 420HC Knife
- 06 420HC Serrated Knife
- 07 Saw
- 08 Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm)
- 09 Can Opener
- 10 Bottle Opener
- 11 Wood/Metal File
- 12 Phillips Screwdriver
- 13 Medium Screwdriver
- 14 Small Screwdriver
01 Lanyard Ring
- This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
02 Replaceable Pocket Clip
- A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
03 Outside-accessible Features
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
04 One-hand Operable Features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
05 Locking Blade
- A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Closed Length: 3.8 in | 9.7 cm
- Open Length: 6.0 in | 15.2 cm
- Primary Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
- Weight: 7 oz | 198.4 g
- Width: 1.27 in | 3.2 cm
- Overall Thickness: .56 in | 1.4 cm
Carabiner Accessory: Hex Bit Driver and Bottle Opener
420HC Stainless Steel
A great choice for first-time users, the original Portland, Oregon multi-tool manufacturer is making you your very own Sidekick. This handy pocket-sized tool has all the features you need to get your project done, at a fraction of the cost. The handy, outside-accessible blades mean you can open the knife with just one hand and rounded handles make getting a grip around their spring-action jaws easy and very comfortable. Stainless steel and backed by a 25-year warranty; first choice, or handy second backup, you can't beat the value of the Sidekick. Sheath and Carabiner included
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.