We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Leatherman Super 300 EOD 19-In-1 Multitool Black
- 01 Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Fuse Wire Cutters
- 03 Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 04 Military Performance Spec Cap Crimper
- 05 Electrical Crimper
- 06 Wire Stripper
- 07 420HC Combo Knife
- 08 Saw
- 09 Replaceable T-shank Metal Saw
- 10 Replaceable C4 Punch
- 11 #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter
- 12 Awl w/ Thread Loop
- 13 Ruler (9 in | 22 cm)
- 14 Can Opener
- 15 Bottle Opener
- 16 Phillips Screwdriver
- 17 Large Screwdriver
- 18 Medium Screwdriver
- 19 Small Screwdriver
01 All Locking Features
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
02 Lanyard Ring
- This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- Open Length: 7.0 in | 17.78 cm
- Primary Blade Length: 3.2 in | 8.13 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz | 272.15 g
- Width: 1.2 in | 3.0 cm
- Overall Thickness: .76 in | 1.9 cm
420HC Stainless Steel, 154CM Stainless Steel, Black Oxide
The Super Tool 300 EOD is a workhorse of a multi-tool with beefy features and added EOD-specific tools like a military-performance-spec cap crimpers and fuse-wire cutters. Extra strong pliers with cleaning rod/brush attachments have replaceable wire cutters. Comfort-grip handles feature cutouts to make accessing tools with gloves on a cinch. An everyday carry tool, with some not-so-everyday features. The Super Tool 300 EOD is a great way to go easy on your load while beefing up your gear.
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.