About Leatherman Wave Plus 18-In-1 Multitool Black
- 01 Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Regular Pliers
- 03 Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 04 Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- 05 Electrical Crimper
- 06 Wire Stripper
- 07 420HC Knife
- 08 420HC Serrated Knife
- 09 Saw
- 10 Spring-action Scissors
- 11 Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
- 12 Can Opener
- 13 Bottle Opener
- 14 Wood/Metal File
- 15 Diamond-coated File
- 16 Large Bit Driver
- 17 Small Bit Driver
01 All Locking Features
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
02 Outside-accessible Features
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
03 One-hand Operable Features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
04 Lanyard Ring
- This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
- Open Length: 6.25 in | 15.87 cm
- Primary Blade Length: 2.9 in | 7.37 cm
- Weight: 8.5 oz | 241 g
- Width: 1.2 in | 3.05 cm
- Overall Thickness: .7 in | 1.78 cm
420HC Stainless Steel, Black Oxide
Eyeglass Screwdriver, Phillips #1-2 & 3/16" Screwdriver
An international best-seller, the Wave®+ has all the essential tools of the original with the addition of replaceable, durable wire cutters. All 18 tools can be opened and locked quickly, conveniently to tackle any task. Many of these tools are outside-accessible, so you can use them when the multi-tool is folded and closed.
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.