We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Leatherman Wingman 14-In-1 Multitool Black
- 01 Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Spring-action Regular Pliers
- 03 Spring-action Wire Cutters
- 04 Wire Stripper
- 05 420HC Combo Knife
- 06 Spring-action Scissors
- 07 Package Opener
- 08 Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm)
- 09 Can Opener
- 10 Bottle Opener
- 11 Wood/Metal File
- 12 Phillips Screwdriver
- 13 Medium Screwdriver
- 14 Small Screwdriver
01 Locking Blade
- A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
02 Replaceable Pocket Clip
- A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
03 Outside-accessible Features
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
04 One-hand Operable Features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length: 3.8 in | 9.7 cm
- Open Length: 6.0 in | 15.2 cm
- Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
- Weight: 7 oz | 198.4 g
- Width: 1.27 in | 3.2 cm
- Overall Thickness: .56 in | 1.4 cm
420HC Stainless Steel
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and redesigned spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value. Covered by the Leatherman 25-year warranty.
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.