We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Limar 778 Road Cycling Helmet Reflective Matt Black
Do you want a light bicycle helmets which is also very cool? 778 Superlight, you get it!
It is lightweight, compact and nicely shaped because of the slick fit design and Superlight technology. It delivers also durability and safety thanks to its Monoshell In-mould technology, while keeping you comfy and fresh with its Competition+ Fit-System and 24 air vents.
- Technology : Monoshell In-mould - Superlight technology
- Air vents : Superior ventilation with 24 air vents
- Sizing system : Competition+ Fit-System with height adjustment
- Design : Slick Fit
- Pads : Antibacterial and washable comfort pads
- Helmet LED Light : Included
- Bug Net : Yes
- Sizing System - Competition + Fit-System with height adjustment and webbing connection.
- Size cm - M (52-57) - L (57-62).
- Pads - Antibacterial and washable comfort pads.
- Weight g - M 205 - L 240.
- Helmet LED Light - Included.
About Limar Brand
Limar is an Italian company, with a 30-year-experience in the production of cycle helmets, leading the way with the world’s lightest helmet range. Limar has a strong mission: to be “The Helmet Specialist” by offering the market the widest and best range of helmets in terms of lightness, comfort and fitting. All Limar products are designed and styled in Italy. That’s Very Limar, that’s very light! Limar is among very few companies in the world whose products conform to all three international safety standards, CE EN 1078, AS/NZS 2063: 2008 and CPSC 16 CFR 1203. It's worth pointing out that the latter two – the Australian and US standards – are some way tougher than CE EN 1078 certification mandatory for helmets sold in the European Union. All Limar helmets are produced with in-mould technology: a highly technical production process where the eps inner shell is melted to the external microshell forming a single structure. The in-mould technique allows the realisation of lighter helmets, suitable to be approved by the world’s toughest safety standards.