About Lowa Tibet GTX Trekking Shoe (Sepia/Black)
A workhorse of a boot and a cult favorite among hardcore backpackers and hunters, the Tibet GTX is super stable, making it ideal for carrying heavy loads over long distances. Thoughtfully designed features, such as the handy I-Lock lacing cam which allows you to separate the lace tension between the ankle and the top of the foot, will keep your feet comfortable over many miles of tough terrain. The lasted GORE-TEX lining provides durably waterproof/breathable protection against the elements.
- Stif : Very rigid Underfoot.
- Wide Last : Wider Fit.
- Hard Stabilizer : Nylon joint-stabilizing element offers perfect support for more intense outdoor activities.
- Lowa DoraPu : This denser PU material is used in our Classic & ATC models. It absorbs shock, rebounds well, and is extremely durable.
- Resoleable : LOWA can resole this product for an additional fee.
- Climbing Zone : This flat support zone under the toes makes easy scrambling possible thanks to a more secure foot placement.
- 2 Zone Lacing : Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper , allow user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- C4-Tongue : The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- Flexfit : Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone“ and flexible lace.
- I-lock : A cam lace-loop placed at the top of the foot that grabs the lace and holds it tight, for secure and flexible shaft lacing.
- Minimal Seams : Construction design minimizes the number of seams to prevent possible friction or pressure points.
- Roller Eyelets : Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, equalize tension.
- X-Lacing : Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- Gore-Tex : Guranteed Waterproof Footwear.
- Vibrem : Premium outsoles for active footwear.
- Upper : Heinen Terracare® Nubuck Leather
- Lining : GORE-TEX
- Insole : Climate Control
- Midsole : DuraPU® w/ SPS System
- Outsole : VIBRAM® Masai
- Stabilizer : Trekking Hard
- Weight : 900 g/Single Shoe
About Lowa Brand
LOWA Sportschuhe GmbH was founded in 1923 in Jetzendorf, a town located near Munich. The company still has its headquarters in this town in Upper Bavaria, even though it became part of the Italian Tecnica Group in 1993. At the time of the acquisition, the company produced 350,000 pairs of shoes each year – today, the number has risen above 2.7 million. The people responsible for this success are modelers, shoemakers, warehouse specialists, procurement managers and all other employees at LOWA.