About Maxxis (29X2.25) ARDENT Wired Mountain Bike Tyre
This do-it-all trail tyre is designed to offer the cyclist grip on most terrain types and in both wet and dry conditions.
- Tubeless ready tyre (TR)
- For off-road racing or hobby riding
- High-volume cycle tyre for reliable off-road grip
- Excels in wet conditions
- A fast-rolling cycle tyre
- Single or dual compound options
- 60 TPI casing
- Available with EXO sidewall protection
Recommended use: Trails, downhill and all-round mountain bike riding
Recommended installation: Front or Rear
- Colour: Black
- Size: Wired Bead
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Weight : 1.804 Kg
- Compound: 3C Triple Compound Technology
- High-volume, lightweight true racing tyre
About Maxxis Brand
Maxxis was founded in Taiwan in 1967, and is today one of the largest and most respected tire companies in the world. Operating in Asia, Europe, North America and South America, Maxxis distributes its products in approximately 170 countries and employs more than 22,000 people.
Known and trusted by billions of customers around the world, Maxxis offers high-quality tire products for cars and light trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, ATVs, trailers, karts, and lawn and garden care.