About Merida Crossway 15 MD Hybrid Bike 2020 Glossy White (Black/Grey)
|FRAME||Crossway Dt, Material: Aluminium, 700C Wheelsize, 135X9mm Axle Standard, Bsa Bottom Bracket Standard|
|FRAME SIZE||Xxs, Xs, S, S/M, M/L, L, Xl, Xxl|
|COLOR||Glossy White (Black/Grey)|
|FORK||Sr Suntour Nex, Coil, 63mm Suspension Travel|
|BRAKE FRONT||Jak J8 Disc|
|BRAKE REAR||Jak J8 Disc|
|ROTOR FRONT||Jak, 160mm|
|ROTOR REAR||Jak, 160mm|
|BRAKE LEVER||Shimano St-Ef500|
|HANDLEBAR||Merida Cc,Material: Aluminium,660mm Width,25mm Rise|
|HANDLEBAR STEM||Merida Tk, Material: Aluminium, 25.4mm Diameter, Adjustable, 100 mm All Sizes|
|DERAILLEUR (F)||Shimano Fd-Ty710|
|DERAILLEUR (R)||Shimano Rd-M310|
|SHIFTER FRONT||Shimano St-Ef500|
|SHIFTER REAR||Shimano St-Ef500|
|SEAT POST||Merida Tk, 27.2mm Diameter, 13mm Setback, 40mm Seatpost Suspension Travel|
|SEAT CLAMP||Merida Comp Qr|
|SADDLE||Merida Cross Sport|
|CHAINWHEEL||Shimano Ty301, 48-38-28 Teeth|
|CRANK SIZE||170 mm-Xxs/Sm, 175 mm-Ml/Xxl|
|FREEWHEEL||Sunrace Csm668, 11-32 Teeth, 8 Speed|
|BOTTOM BRAKET||Fsa Th-7420St-W, Cartridge Bearing|
|RIM||Merida Cc, 17mm Inner Width, Material: Aluminium|
|TIRE FRONT||Merida K1171, 700X40C, Wire|
|TIRE REAR||Merida K1171, 700X40C, Wire|
|HUB FRONT||Joytech D041Dse, 100X9mm Width Front Hub, 32 Spoke Holes, 6 Bolt|
|HUB REAR||Joytech D142Tse, 135X9mm Width Rear Hub, 32 Spoke Holes, 6 Bolt|
|WEIGHT||14.9 Kg (Weighed At Frame Size M-L Without Pedals)|
RACELITE 61 ALUMINIUM
We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
TFS - TECHNO FORMING SYSTEM
Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with an internal metal core.
‘F-Mount’ equipped bikes have integrated fittings for mud guards (some bikes require model specific mud guards), making fitting fast and simple.
Integrated mount on the chainstay to fit a MERIDA kickstand (or any commercial kickstand).
‘C-Mount’ equipped bikes have the fixing points for a rear rack already integrated (some bikes require model specific rear rack), making fitting fast, simple and reliable.
Merida Industry Co., Ltd. is located in Yuanlin, Taiwan. The company was founded in 1972 by Ike Tseng (1932-2012) and started to produce its first bikes on July 10th, 1973. By now Merida is well known for its German engineered high quality bikes both off- and on-road as well as in terms of leisure and urban biking. There are two more production locations in Shenzhen and Shandong (PRC). This is the offcial company fanpage, guided by the marketing department located in Germany.Expect nothing less than the ultimate ride from your favorite bicycle brand – engineered in Germany, tested by pros, built in Taiwan. MERIDA. MORE BIKE.
|FRAME||Crossway Dt, Material: Aluminium, 700C Wheelsize, 135X9Mm Axle Standard, Bsa Bottom Bracket Standard|
|FORK||Sr Suntour Nex, Coil, 63Mm Suspension Travel|
|RIMS||Merida Cc, 17Mm Inner Width, Material: Aluminium|
|HUB REAR||Shimano Fh-Tx500, 135X9Mm Width Rear Hub, 32 Spoke Holes|
|HUB FRONT||Joytech Jy-751Dse, 100X9Mm Width Front Hub, 32 Spoke Holes|
|TIRES||Merida K1171, 700X40C, Wire|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano Rd-M310|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano Fd-Ty710|
|SHIFT LEVER||Shimano St-Ef500|
|CRANKSET||170 Mm-Xxs/Sm, 175 Mm-Ml/Xxl|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Fsa Th-7420St-W, Cartridge Bearing|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace Csm668, 11-32 Teeth, 8 Speed|
|BRAKES FRONT||Promax Mtv-117A|
|BRAKES REAR||Promax Mtv-117A|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano St-Ef500|
|HANDLEBAR||Merida Cc, Material: Aluminium, 660Mm Width, 25Mm Rise|
|STEM||Merida Tk, Material: Aluminium, 25.4Mm Diameter, Adjustable, 100 Mm All Sizes|
|SEATPOST||Merida Tk, 27.2Mm Diameter, 13Mm Setback, 40Mm Seatpost Suspension Travel|
|SADDLE||Merida Cross Sport|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.