About MET Rivale Mips Road Cycling Helmet Black Fluo Yellow Matt Glossy 2021
The new MET Rivale Mips gives you superior performance and an aggressive presence on the road that leaves a lasting impression. Safer, more comfortable, more efficient.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2® brain protection system
- Safe-T Upsilon fit system
- Vertical adjustment
- 360° headbelt
- Internal air-channeling
- 18 vents
- NACA Vent
- Sunglasses ports
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Air Lite straps
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear stickers
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
WHY IS IT SAFER?
- With MIPS® technology, the Rivale combines an extraordinary price-quality ratio and all the advantages of the brain protection system against rotational forces. MIPS® is engineered to add at least 10% extra safety to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts.
WHY IS IT MORE EFFICENT?
- The front of the helmet is designed with wider and longer vents which improve the ventilation and they can also serve for securely docking sunglasses.A combination that ensures puristic riding fun.
- Two dedicated ports designed for securely docking sunglasses on longer climbs or during your coffee break.
WHY IS IT MORE COMFORTABLE?
- The all new Rivale Mips is an evolution on the outside design and a revolution on the inside shape.
- The fit is unparalleled and thanks to its new Safe-T Upsilon retention system the helmet is stable on the head. The 360° head belt ensures that there are no pressure points on the skull and its easy to use vertical adjustment leaves you with an individual fit.
- The rear of the new Rivale Mips has a singular MET signature style – especially the NACA Vent built-in with lower and tube-shaped profile which makes the Rivale Mips more aerodynamic than its predecessor.
It’s not advisable to ride without a protection gear especially a head gear. It could save your life in case you’re involved in an accident. Cycling helmets available these are categorized as road helmets, MTB helmets, aero helmets(for time trials and racing events). They’re manufactured to be lightweight yet robust, with enough vents for breathability and adjustable nylon straps to adjust according to your comfort zone.
About MET Brand
Founded in 1987, MET insists on quality. The most visible expression of this care is the legendary durability and inimitable style of all the helmets. Whether they are products for the highest level of competition, for leisure or for children, all MET helmets benefit from the same high standard of care and design. All MET helmets are designed, developed and manufactured in Italy, at Talamona, in the heart of the Italian Alps. It’s no coincidence that the MET brand has always been associated with the values that define its Alpine heritage: efficiency, attention to detail, performance, a refined aesthetic and sustainable development. Their Italian roots are evident in all what they do.