About MET Vinci Mips Road Cycling Helmet Blue Metallic Glossy 2021
Inspired by our award-winning professional cycling helmet the Trenta, the MET Vinci Mips exceeds the standards of comfort and safety, delivering an unmatched price-performance ratio.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2® Brain Protection System
- Safe-T DUO Fit System
- Vertical adjustment and ponytail compatible
- Reflective rear stickers
- Internal air-channeling
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Adjustable cam divider
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS
MIPS BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
- Featuring the MIPS-C2® brain protection system, the Vinci is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
- Two dedicated ports designed for securely docking sunglasses on longer climbs or during your coffee break.
- All-round belt offers 360° adjustment
- Four positions for vertical adjustment
- Ponytail compatible
- Duo LED light compatible
It’s not advisable to ride without a protection gear especially a head gear. It could save your life in case you’re involved in an accident. Cycling helmets available these are categorized as road helmets, MTB helmets, aero helmets(for time trials and racing events). They’re manufactured to be lightweight yet robust, with enough vents for breathability and adjustable nylon straps to adjust according to your comfort zone.
About MET Brand
Founded in 1987, MET insists on quality. The most visible expression of this care is the legendary durability and inimitable style of all the helmets. Whether they are products for the highest level of competition, for leisure or for children, all MET helmets benefit from the same high standard of care and design. All MET helmets are designed, developed and manufactured in Italy, at Talamona, in the heart of the Italian Alps. It’s no coincidence that the MET brand has always been associated with the values that define its Alpine heritage: efficiency, attention to detail, performance, a refined aesthetic and sustainable development. Their Italian roots are evident in all what they do.