We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Northwave Razer Cycling Shoes Black Forest Orange
- XC 10 Sole with a stiffness index of 10.0. TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance.
- The unibody construction matches strategically placed large mesh inserts with ultrathin reinforced materials to deliver unrivalled breathability and targeted stability.
- The asymmetric lacing removes pressure from the top of the foot for the optimum snug fit.
- Welded TPU reinforcements on the toe and heel for added protection.
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button.
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support.
- Stiff composite fibre sole with high-traction inserts.
- Packed with abrasion-resistant protection, the welded unibody construction with large mesh vents provides unrivalled airflow.
- Weight - 365 gm
- Stiffness Index-10
About Northwave Brand
NORTHWAVE S.r.l. was founded in 1991 and is based in Treviso, Italy. Northwave manufactures cycling shoes and apparel, snowboarding gear and other custom products for athletes in road, mtb, and other disciplines through distributors in Italy and internationally. With its emphasis on creativity, technology and fashion, Northwave has now become a world leader in cycling shoes and snowboard boots. Over the years Northwave shoes have been worn by some of the greats of the sport including Mario Cipollini, Tom Boonen, Peter Van Petegem, Fabian Cancellara, Frank and Andy Schleck, Alejandro Valverde and Tom Dumoulin. Northwave have since expanded their range from exclusively making footwear, to producing a whole range of cycling clothing and attire. With their range now including jerseys, jackets, shorts, bib tights, warmers, socks and eyewear, Northwave can honestly say that they provide its customers with apparel from head to toe.