We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Northwave Sonic 2 Plus Cycling Shoes White Black Red
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and 5 vents for perfect airflow.
- SPD pedal compatible (cleat plate not included)
- Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps for excellent ventilation and reduced weight.
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap : the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button.
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention.
- Superior airflow and breathability
- Lightened, pressure relieving asymetrical straps
- Weight - 270 gm
- Stiffness index-8
About Northwave Brand
NORTHWAVE S.r.l. was founded in 1991 and is based in Treviso, Italy. Northwave manufactures cycling shoes and apparel, snowboarding gear and other custom products for athletes in road, mtb, and other disciplines through distributors in Italy and internationally. With its emphasis on creativity, technology and fashion, Northwave has now become a world leader in cycling shoes and snowboard boots. Over the years Northwave shoes have been worn by some of the greats of the sport including Mario Cipollini, Tom Boonen, Peter Van Petegem, Fabian Cancellara, Frank and Andy Schleck, Alejandro Valverde and Tom Dumoulin. Northwave have since expanded their range from exclusively making footwear, to producing a whole range of cycling clothing and attire. With their range now including jerseys, jackets, shorts, bib tights, warmers, socks and eyewear, Northwave can honestly say that they provide its customers with apparel from head to toe.