About Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses With Prizm Road Jade Lens Electric Purple
We extended the field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize it for cycling, and once we added Switchlock™ Technology for easy lens changing plus temples that adjust to three different lengths for helmet compatibility, Jawbreaker™ became the ultimate sport design.
- Fast, secure lens replacement with Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO®
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Protective soft vault included
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 15%
- LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT SUN
- CONTRAST: INCREASED
- BASE LENS COLOR: ROSE
- INFORMATION NOTICE: 3
- Lens Height 53.6 mm
- Frame Width 135.68 mm
- Bridge Height 131 mm
- Arm Length 121 mm
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
What is Prizm Lens Technology?
Oakley’s exclusive Prizm lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.
Why Cyclist Should Wear Sports Sunglasses?
Sunglasses Protect You From UV Rays While riding,Because sunglasses reduce the overall amount of light entering your eyes, they also prevent bright light from overwhelming your cornea and causing you to squint and redirect your eyes away from road hazards.
About Oakley Brand
Oakley was started by James Jannard in 1975 in his garage with an initial investment of $300. The name ""Oakley"" came from Jim's English Setter, ""Oakley Anne"". Jannard began by selling what he called 'The Oakley Grip' out of the back of his car at motocross events.Oakley, Inc., based in Lake Forest, California, operates as a subsidiary of EssilorLuxottica based in Paris. The company designs, develops and manufactures sports performance equipment and lifestyle pieces including sunglasses, sports visors, ski/snowboard goggles, watches, apparel, backpacks, shoes, optical frames, and other accessories. Most items are designed in house at their head office, but some countries hold exclusive designs relevant to their market. Oakley currently holds more than 600 patents for eyewear, materials, and performance gear.