We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Orbea Alma 27.5 H50 Mountain Bike 2018 Orange Black
Welcome to the world of the Orbea Alma with the H50. A world built on World Championships, pro racing, and speed - genes that trickle down to the most attainable Alma in Orbea's range, built on the capable Hydro frame. With a RockShox fork and a Shimano 10-speed drivetrain, the H50 is more than happy to take on your local trails, your first race, or anything else you’re willing to throw at its deep heritage. Alma is more than numbers, Alma is Soul. Alma has a racing pedigree, equal parts passion and special sauce that's been the process since 2006. It’s a soul that anyone can experience pedaling it in the mountains it calls home. Fall in love with the Alma on the H50.
|Frame||Orbea Alma Hydro 2018 Triple Butted 4X4 Taper PF Race|
|Fork||RockShox 30 Silver TK 100 Air Remote|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Rims/Wheels||Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready|
|Tires||Maxxis Ikon FB 60 TPI Dual|
|Chain||FSA Team Issue|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M670-D SGS Shadow Direct Mount|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG50 11-36t 10-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Handlebars||Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm|
|Brakes||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta Sport|
|Seat Post||Orbea OC-II 27.2x400mm|
|FRAME||Orbea Alma Hydro 2018 Triple Butted 4X4 Taper PF Race|
|FORK||RockShox 30 Silver TK 100 Air Remote|
|RIMS||Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready|
|TIRES||Maxxis Ikon FB 60 TPI Dual|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano SLX M670-D SGS Shadow Direct Mount|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano SLX M670-D SGS Shadow Direct Mount|
|SHIFT LEVER||Shimano Deore M6000|
|CHAIN||FSA Team Issue|
|CASSETTE||Shimano HG50 11-36t 10-Speed|
|BRAKES FRONT||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|BRAKES REAR||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|HANDLEBAR||Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm|
|HEADSET||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|SEATPOST||Orbea OC-II 27.2x400mm|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal Seta Sport|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.