We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Orbea Alma 27.5 M50 Carbon Mountain Bike 2018 Black Mint
Welcome to the big leagues. The Alma M50 is your introduction to Orbea's legendary carbon engineering prowess, built on the Alma OMP composite frame. Built to kick your racing and riding into high gear, the M50 is built with a dependable Shimano 11-speed drivetrain, a Rockshox Reba RL fork, and an Orbea aluminum cockpit for optimal speed and efficiency at the best value. Alma is more than numbers, Alma is soul. Alma has a racing pedigree, equal parts passion and special sauce that's been the process since 2006. It’s a soul that anyone can experience pedaling it in the mountains it calls home. Discover the world of speed on carbon mountain bikes on the Alma M50.
|Frame||Orbea Alma Carbon OMP 2018 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR|
|Fork||RockShox Reba RL 100 Air|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Axles||Front: 15x110mm Boost|
|Rims/Wheels||Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready|
|Tires||Maxxis Ikon FB 60 TPI Dual|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Deore M7020 31,8mm|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Sun Race 11-40t 11-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7000|
|Handlebars||Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm|
|Brakes||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta Sport|
|Seat Post||Orbea OC-II 27.2x400mm|
|FRAME||Orbea Alma Carbon OMP 2018 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR|
|FORK||RockShox Reba RL 100 Air|
|RIMS||Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready|
|TIRES||Maxxis Ikon FB 60 TPI Dual|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano SLX M7000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano Deore M7020 31,8mm|
|SHIFT LEVER||Shimano SLX M7000|
|CASSETTE||Sun Race 11-40t 11-Speed|
|BRAKES FRONT||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|BRAKES REAR||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|HANDLEBAR||Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm|
|HEADSET||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|SEATPOST||Orbea OC-II 27.2x400mm|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal Seta Sport|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.