We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Orbea Avant H40 Road Bike 2018 Black Pink Jade
Rapid road riding that won’t break the bank. The Orbea Avant H40 is a sportive bike that’s perfect for commuting and training, giving you a lightweight alloy frame and comfortable geometry. The Shimano Tiagra 10 speed drivetrain has super smooth shifting, and a wide range of easy gearing thanks to the compact chainset and 11-32t cassette.
- Hydroformed and triple butted aluminium frame is lightweight, yet strong
- Fork has carbon blades and alloy steerer for balanced weight and strength
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain has smooth shifting
- Compact 34/50t chainset and 11-32t cassette makes climbing easy
- Shimano R-501 wheels are quick-rolling
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 60cm
- Colours: Black/Anthracite/Green, White/Black/Blue, Black/Red/White, Blue/Green, Black/Pink/Jade
- The Orbea Avant H40 is available with 0% APR finance
You knew when you planned the ride it would be a long day - a route stacked with grinding climbs and twisting descents, terrible roads with a good amount of who-knows-what-else thrown in. These rides aren’t most people’s idea of fun, but they sure are memorable, monumental, challenging. Is that why you keep going? You suck down another coffee and pull on your shoe covers to hold the weather at bay, it’s going to clear out and warm up in a few hours... Probably. Grab your Avant and do a quick check before rolling into the morning mist. No other machine could better help you endure the hours of rough, exhausting conditions ahead. It’s going to be a long day - and you love it.
Dynamic Structure Comfort - Structure, tubing shapes and frame design are elemental to building a comfortable frame that helps reduce muscle fatigue. Avant's Dynamic Structure provides a smooth, light ride without bulky compromises like tubing inserts and elastomers. The natural flex patterns created by the carbon layup and minimal bulk of the top tube and seat stays deliver a dynamic, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough roads. The sensation is subtle - but it is noticeable and can be tested.
Efficiency - The large majority of torsional and lateral loads are handled by the lower spine of the frame. The headtube, downtube and chainstays are shaped to resist twisting and transmit power to the rear wheel. There is no doubt about it, large cross-sections and resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translate directly to more watts on the road and a sensation that power transfer is instantaneous.
Avant Fork - The Avant fork uses a shallower, rounded-blade profile and longer fork legs to offer the best combination of elasticity, tire clearance and torsional stiffness. The increased axle-to-crown height is offset by a shorter headtube to maintain stack measurements and improve aesthetics.
|Frame||Orbea Avant Hydro, hydroformed triple butted aluminum, headset 1-1/8"", BB 68mm - BSC English , internal cable routing, 130 OLD, 27,2mm seat tube.|
|Fork||Avant carbon fork, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8"" head tube.|
|Headset||1-1/8"" Semi-Integrated Aluminium Cup|
|Front Brake||Orbea OC-II|
|Rear Brake||Orbea OC-II|
|Front Mech||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rims:||Shimano R-501 Clincher|
|Front Hub||Shimano R-501 Clincher|
|Rear Hub||Shimano R-501 Clincher|
|Front Tyre||Kenda Kriterium 700x25 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre||Kenda Kriterium 700x25 60TPI|
|Seat Post||Orbea OC-II Carbon 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset||Shimano Tiagra 4700 34x50t|
|Chain||KMC X10-1 EPT|
|Cassette||Shimano Tiagra HG-500 11-32t 10-Speed|
|FRAME||Orbea Avant Hydro, hydroformed triple butted aluminum, headset 1-1/8", BB 68mm - BSC English , internal cable routing, 130 OLD, 27,2mm seat tube.|
|FORK||Avant carbon fork, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube.|
|RIMS||Shimano R-501 Clincher|
|HUB REAR||Shimano R-501 Clincher|
|HUB FRONT||Shimano R-501 Clincher|
|TIRES||Kenda Kriterium 700x25 60TPI|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|SHIFT LEVER||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Tiagra 4700 34x50t|
|CHAIN||KMC X10-1 EPT|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Tiagra HG-500 11-32t 10-Speed|
|BRAKES FRONT||Orbea OC-II|
|BRAKES REAR||Orbea OC-II|
|HEADSET||1-1/8" Semi-Integrated Aluminium Cup|
|SEATPOST||Orbea OC-II Carbon 27.2x350mm|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.