We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Orbea Avant M30 Road Bike 2018 Carbon Anthracite
The Orbea Avant M30 is a sportive road bike to flatter your riding, bringing out your best. The lightweight OME carbon frame is made using a monocoque technique that keeps the frame lightweight while maintaining a stiff structure, helping efficient power transfer. The Shimano 105 11 speed drivetrain and calliper brakes deliver near professional performance shifting and fantastic reliability.
- Avant carbon OME frame is lightweight and stiff
- Avant OME carbon fork is stiff and gives precise steering
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is slick shifting
- Shimano 105 calliper brakes are powerful stoppers
- Vision Team 30 Comp wheels are lightweight and quick rolling
- Sizes: 49cm, 51cm, 53cm
- Colours: Carbon/Anthracite
- The Orbea Avant M30 is available with 0% APR finance
You knew when you planned the ride it would be a long day - a route stacked with grinding climbs and twisting descents, terrible roads with a good amount of who-knows-what-else thrown in. These rides aren’t most people’s idea of fun, but they sure are memorable, monumental, challenging. Is that why you keep going? You suck down another coffee and pull on your shoe covers to hold the weather at bay, it’s going to clear out and warm up in a few hours... Probably. Grab your Avant and do a quick check before rolling into the morning mist. No other machine could better help you endure the hours of rough, exhausting conditions ahead. It’s going to be a long day - and you love it.
Dynamic Structure Comfort - Structure, tubing shapes and frame design are elemental to building a comfortable frame that helps reduce muscle fatigue. Avant's Dynamic Structure provides a smooth, light ride without bulky compromises like tubing inserts and elastomers. The natural flex patterns created by the carbon layup and minimal bulk of the top tube and seat stays deliver a dynamic, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough roads. The sensation is subtle - but it is noticeable and can be tested.
Efficiency - The large majority of torsional and lateral loads are handled by the lower spine of the frame. The headtube, downtube and chainstays are shaped to resist twisting and transmit power to the rear wheel. There is no doubt about it, large cross-sections and resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translate directly to more watts on the road and a sensation that power transfer is instantaneous.
Avant Fork - The Avant fork uses a shallower, rounded-blade profile and longer fork legs to offer the best combination of elasticity, tire clearance and torsional stiffness. The increased axle-to-crown height is offset by a shorter headtube to maintain stack measurements and improve aesthetics.
Orbea Endurance Geometry - Avant Endurance Geometry is born from years of analyzing how ergonomics can help you ride further. Unlike a racing geometry that is focused on aerodynamics, endurance ergonomics result in a bike that is easier to ride and increases stamina. Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort. And more comfort means longer rides.
|Frame||Orbea Avant carbon OME, monocoque, tapered 1-1/8"""" - 1,5"""", PF 86mm, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130 rear spacing, 27,2mm seat tube.|
|Fork||Avant OME carbon fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8"""" - 1,5"""", carbon dropouts.|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2"""" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|Bars||FSA Omega Compact|
|Front Brake||Orbea OC-II|
|Rear Brake||Orbea OC-II|
|Front Mech||Shimano 105 5801|
|Rear Mech||Shimano 105 5800 GS|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 5800|
|Rims||Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher|
|Front Hub||Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher|
|Rear Hub||Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher|
|Front Tyre||Kenda Kriterium 700x25 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre||Kenda Kriterium 700x25 60TPI|
|Seat Post||Orbea OC-II Carbon 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset||FSA Gossamer Compact MegaExo 34x50t|
|Chain||Fsa Team Issue|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800 11-32t 11-Speed|
|FRAME||Orbea Avant carbon OME, monocoque, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", PF 86mm, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130 rear spacing, 27,2mm seat tube.|
|FORK||Avant OME carbon fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts.|
|RIMS||Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher|
|HUB REAR||Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher|
|HUB FRONT||Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano 105 5800 GS|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano 105 5801|
|SHIFT LEVER||Shimano 105 5800|
|CRANKSET||FSA Gossamer Compact MegaExo 34x50t|
|CHAIN||Fsa Team Issue|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105 5800 11-32t 11-Speed|
|BRAKES FRONT||Orbea OC-II|
|BRAKES REAR||Orbea OC-II|
|HEADSET||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|SEATPOST||Orbea OC-II Carbon 27.2x350mm|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.